Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Lifestyle Home Products

Scott Mississauga
Scott Mississauga

Window Installation

I had Lifestyle replace the majority of windows in my house, they made mistakes on the windows ordered, and they lack a true sense of customer service or apreciation. The worst however is their after service care, I have serveral windows with warranty issues that need replacement and Lifestyle has simply gone silent. Do not do any work with these guys, they are bad news.

M. Baig in Pickering
M. Baig in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Full Windows

The service was great! The finishing was amazing, great company to deal with. I recommend this service to anyone. Also, the pricing was the lowest I could find in the market compared to the other providers.

Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your support and hope to work with you again.

Helmut Knobl in Mississauga
Helmut Knobl in Mississauga

New Front and Side Door

On May 15, Lfestyle Home Products installed a new front door and a new side door. Chris was very helpful showing us wide range of products from which to choose the two doors. They promissed us a delivery date and they were right on time. They called the day before to remind us they were coming. The two installers were excelent, prompt and very courteous. When the job was finished they cleaned up and left our home the way they found it. I was very impressed.
I have had nothing but good comments from the neighbours who saw our doors. One neighbour is an interior decorator and she knows quality when she sees it. I will reccomment Lifestyle Home Products to all of my friends or to anyone who needs doors and windows.

Helmut

habfanmike
habfanmike

Replacement windows

Lifestyle replaced some windows in our 18 year old two story house. Price was attractive, installation was Ok but a bit rough on the finishing - trim with small gaps and filler for the nail holes for example

Adam in Ajax
Adam in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front entrance retrofit

We hired Lifestyle to do a complete front entrance retrofit; door, sidelight and transom. The initial salesperson struck me as more of a 'used car salesman' type but was knowledgeable and thorough. Installer Paul was extremely professional and did a wonderful job on the installation. Bad weather delayed finishing the install, the crew returned the next morning to finish off the work without a second thought. The cleanup was thorough, and after almost two years the work has held up nicely. I would definitely recommend their work.

whitby kevin
whitby kevin
1 review Whitby, ON

window warranty

when the inside pane of my lifestyle installed front window cracked for no reason, their service rep said, "too bad, i must have broke it" and would not replace or fix. he did nothing other than come to my house after waiting a week and look at it. they quoted $400 to replace the glass. I called Canada Windows and Doors to come a quote a repair and they showed me why it broke due to poor installation and a screw wedged against the glass. despite photos of the screw shown to lifestyle, they refused to fix. i paid canada windows $325 to replace the cracked window

patzangali
patzangali

sunroom

They did a good job had a lot of compliments and adds good value to
the house. would recommend them to anyone building an addition.
they showed up on time and cleaned up after the mess.

JMS in Whitby
JMS in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Window Installation

I purchased a bay window from Home Depot. Lifestyle was subcontracted by Home Depot to install the window. On the day of installation the workers walked off the job after 2 hours. I spent the next 3 months trying to contact someone at the company to explain to me what happened. None of the messages I left with the sales department were answered. The one time I managed to speak to a person they promised to contact me the next business day with a date when the job would be completed. They never called back. After 6 months I made arrangements with another window installer to complete the job. Two days before the new installer was to start, people from Lifestyle showed up, without any notice, to complete the job they started 7 months earlier. In 30 years of home ownership I have never encounter a more negligent contractor.

To make matters worse, the window leaks and there is a significant draft. Two indications the window was not installed properly.

Cathy in Whitby
Cathy in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Veranda

Hade Lifestyle Sunrooms out and Steve Morgan the estimator was amazing. Really knew his stuff and showed a veranda system that I didn't even know existed. Not we get relief from the sun and we don't get soaked when we BBQ. The carpenters were great. Very professional company.

Pat Zanga
Pat Zanga
1 review Lake St. Louis, MO

Sunroom and Deck

They built a 300 sq feet sunroom, and 400 sq feet deck with railings and stairs. They were excellent, very friendly, and timely. They stood by their word, and finished the job exactly as they were supposed to. I would definitely recommend them!