Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Lifestyle Home Products

Wade Clarke in Oshawa
Wade Clarke in Oshawa

Bay Window Installation

Although the startup was a bit longer than planned, it was mostly due to conflicting schedules. Once the installation date had been set everything ran smooth from the moment that the installers arrived until they left that afternoon. They were very thorough and did a great job. They even would periodically check in with us to make sure everything was being done to our expectations. The only issue with one of the windows was a faulty crank which they made an appointment to replace immediately. We are very satisfied and happy with the work that Lifestyle has done for us and would definitely recommend the company to friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your support and hope to work with you again.

Paul & Karen MALIK in Oshawa
Paul & Karen MALIK in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

New Front Door and Large Bay Window

We had a leaking front window, so we contacted Lifestyle Home Products in Ajax. Julie gray came out and gave us a great price and a few choices to make. We finally decided on the door and window and took advantage of the January discount. The installers were great and took out and installed our window and door with great precision. Great job and well worth the investment.

claire in Oshawa
claire in Oshawa

windows and shutters

I have had all my windows done with Lifestylaes and recently have had shutters installed. The company is a pleasure to work with, and my sales rep Julie was the best!!! I would never have any other compny do Exterior work on my home than Lifestyles.

Susan in Oshawa
Susan in Oshawa

Front Entry Door

Lifestyle installed my entry door and sidelight. Julie was phenomenal ,very helpful. Had an issue with the front door installation but was quickly corrected by Lifestyle. Would reccommend this company.

Susan, Oshawa

Martin in Oshawa
Martin in Oshawa

New windows

Had a great experience with Lifestyle! Great service, began with our sales rep Julie Gray. She was very enthusiastic, easy to get along with and explained the process and options in detail.

The installation teams were also very professional and were very efficient and neat with their work.

The final result has changed the look of the house. Very impressive!

I highly recommend Lifestyle products and services.

Thanks Lifestyle! :)

Cindy Koppens in Oshawa
Cindy Koppens in Oshawa

New windows and doors

I had a great experience using Lifestyle home products in Ajax I was pleased when I saw this site so we as consumers can get the best products and service we are paying for. The sales agent Julie Gray was warm and welcoming we felt very comfortable having her in our home & not preasured into making any rushed decisions. We decided to choose lifestyle as the best price and quality we felt very comfortable with Julie and the whole lifestyle team Bill & Adam the instalers were tidy and payed attention to detail. We are so pleased with our new windows and new front and back steel doors . I am pleased to share this great experience with a great Company and product and staff out standing .also Canadian <3

Margaret Hycha in Oshawa
Margaret Hycha in Oshawa

Awnings

I have recently purchased awnings to cover the patio at the back of my house. This is westerly facing location and the temperature and heat against the side of the house made it very uncomfortable to enjoy time spent outsside. The awnings have solved the problem. On hot days, I am able to shade the patio area and the brick on the house from the heat. The staff at the office in Ajax, were very helpful and courteous; especially Julie, who made sure that I was satisfied with the product and the work done by the installers. Thanks Julie.

julie in Ajax
julie in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

shutters

I love my shutters!!!! They really do improve the appearance in my home, but also they help reduce the heat! I only did the front of my home and am now thinking about doing the back of the house because they really do improve the amount of heat that comes in through the windows. Thanks Julie, you were great!!!!! Hope to see you soon, Laurie,Oshawa,Ont.

wayne peden in Oshawa
wayne peden in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

roof, siding, doors and windows

We have been a customer of this company for 15-20 years. Sales staff and installers have always been friendly and helpful. Any concerns have been adressed immediately and they stand behind their products and work. As a person who does quite a bit of work around the house, I know good work, from poor. I also know what is possible vs. unreasonable demands and expectations.

1 review , NV

Bay window installed.

This wonderful addition of an beautiful new bay window was done by experienced workman with minimal inconvenience and excellent customer service. From the start with Julie Gray our consulting agent, to the trained workman who took accurate measurements to the finished installation this was a truly well done process. Thank you.