Lifestyle Home Products

Ajax and Peterborough locations to Serve You Peterborough ON K9J 1Z3

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Lifestyle Home Products

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Front / back doors plus bedroom sliding doors

We found Mike to be very personable and our installers very friendly and professional. A big job was done in quick time and second time using Lifestyle.
Murray W.--Keller Lane Uxbridge

Thank you for your review Murray W.! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with the work that Lifestyle Home Products has recently provided you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mike. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Terrilee Zwolinski
Terrilee Zwolinski
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Eight windows replaced

We had eight windows replaced in our home. Workers arrived on time and were professional with their installations. All windows looked good outside and were finished nicely on the inside.

Thank you for your review Terrilee Zwolinski! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your window installations. I'll also be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

jude in Maple
jude in Maple

Front door , storm door

Anna R. Finance Analyst for LifeStyle Home Products, very efficiently co-ordinated the resolution of billing discrepancy on my invoice due to salesperson error. Anna's kind, professional attitude was appreicated as I explained the misleading calculations on my invoice. She understood the problem and escalated to her senior management immediately, and the decrepancy was corrected and resolved. I have dealt with Anna several times during my project, and she has always been very easy to communicate with and eager to help.

Thank you Jude in Maple, we really appreciate your review! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your installations and your interactions with our staff. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Anna. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again on any projects that arise.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Window review

Apart from some initial delays, the end result was excellent. Paul and his crew were punctual, efficient and very businesslike. The windows are everything I had hoped they would be. I would not hesitate to use Lifestyle should I need additional products.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent window installation. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Paul and his crew. Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Cheryl
Cheryl
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

WELL WORTH THE COVID DELAY...STUNNING NEW FRONT DOOR

All the way around...great company. Very personable sales rep Mike. Very responsive customer service team (Rob), have spoken several times to Anna....a delight. Professional, meticulous installation by super friendly guys who wouldn't let me serve them coffee! You can tell a company by how they respond when you are not happy or when things don't happen exactly as planned. Lifestyle did a fabulous job of standing behind their sales team. So impressed! Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you so much for your review Cheryl! We are elated to hear how happy you are with your entry door installation! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mike, Rob and Anna, along with our installation crew. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again on any projects that arise.

Mike in Etobicoke
Mike in Etobicoke

Windows and Patio Door

The sales representative gave me a reasonable quote. The process was easy from my point of view. An appointment was booked at the agreed time and the installers showed up at the appointed time. It took two days to install everything. They went above my expectations. The work was excellent and the windows look fantastic. The guys cleaned up when the work was done. Anna from financing worked with me when the time came to pay the remaining balance. The whole process totally stress free. Thank you for the excellent customer service. Mike from Bowmanville

Thank you so much for your review Mike in Etobicoke/Bowmanville! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent window and patio door installation. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again on any projects that arise.

Marie
Marie
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Front Door

Dan and his assistant Chris showed up as planned. Dan was very professional and personable. They did a great job on the install of my front door. He even installed the bell. It looked fantastic. They also left me paint for the door if I needed touch ups. The only improvement would be to have the same paint colour for the caulking as on the door; it was close but not the exact colour. This was not a reflection on Dan; the finish was done very well but the company doesn't have the exact colour. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Thanks Dan and Chris!

Thank you so much for your review Marie! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent entry door installation. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Dan & Chris. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again on any projects that arise.

james in Woodbridge
james in Woodbridge
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replaced our front door, kitchen window and large dining room window

The gentlemen showed up promptly at 8am as stated and they were so professional and courteous. They did a wonderful job and cleaned up after themselves. I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you James in Woodbridge, we appreciate you taking the time to review the recent work Lifestyle Home Products has provided you and the photos look fantastic. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. We look forward to working with you again on any projects that arise.

David
David
1 review Whitby, ON

Replacement of Two Bathroom Windows

We are repeat customers because we have been very pleased with everyone we have worked with from the beginning of the process to the end. Friendly and knowledgeable staff provided us with a firm, written estimate. Timelines were established with respect to the construction of our windows and their subsequent installation, which were either met or exceeded. The finished product looks great and, unless you watched the windows being installed, you wouldn't even know that the work was done today.

Thank you David! We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our staff. Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Em
Em

New main floor windows

We have had such a great experience with the lifestyle window installers. Daniel the crew leader was honest, transparent and very knowledgeable about the process. Daniel and his team demonstrated care for their work and treated the job as if they were doing their own homes. They made us feel confident in their abilities and could not be happier about the end product.

Thank you for your review Em! My name is Jen and I'm with the Customer Care team here at Lifestyle. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your project - from start to finished product. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. I'd also love the opportunity to discuss with you further what could've been done differently to gain those 2 extra stars. Please feel free to reach out - 1-800-465-0593 x248. As always, we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products!