Lifestyle Home Products

okurapa
okurapa
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows

The crew was very professional. Quality of work was excellent. They were punctual and explained everything well.

Thank you for your review okurapa! We are very happy to hear how pleased you are with your new window installation. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products, we look forward to working with you again soon.

Sally
Sally

Replacement Windows

Replacement windows really opened up the view of our beautiful lake, thanks to Lifestyle’s installation crew, who were efficient, friendly and professional. We are now contemplating Lifestyle for a bathroom reno at the trailer.

Thank you Sally for your review! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent window installation. We look forward to working with you again! Feel free to reach us at 1-800-465-0593 when you are ready to proceed with your bathroom renovation.

Happy customer
Happy customer
1 review Buckhorn, ON

Window replacement

Whole process was highly professional and well managed. New multi panel casement window required the surrounding wall to be rebuilt. Installers worked extremely efficiently removing old windows without damaging the outside vinyl siding, building new framing/header and installing the new window. They were able to finish the job in an afternoon, very impressive. The lead installer was very knowledgeable and helpful. Can't say enough good things about the crew that worked here. The finished installations look great.

Thank you Happy Customer for your review! We are very happy to hear how pleased you are with your new window installation. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products, we look forward to working with you again.

Toni in Toronto
Toni in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front entry door

Very pleased with our new front door.
Everything went exactly according to plan and the installers did an excellent job.
Our sales representative Darryl was very professional and accommodating.
I would definitely recommend Lifestyle!!

Thank you for your review Toni in Toronto! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with the recent installation of your front entry door. I'll also be sure to pass along your kind words to Darryl. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Dave,s place
Dave,s place

Put in a shower.

The two gentlemen that came today were friendly, knowledgeable and professional in their work. They took care, with their work area. They removed our old tub and shower and had it replaced in under 6 hours. That included the removal of the old, installation of the new and clean up. Thank you both for a good experience with lifestyle home products in Peterborough.

Thank you for your review Dave's place! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent Jacuzzi Bath Remodel. I'll also be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Bay Window Replacements

Very pleased with the work that Mark and Donny did in replacing our three bay windows. It was a two day job and it was handled professionally from start to finish. Windows look great and have received compliments from neighbors. Would not hesitate to recommend this company for any work of this type.

Also appreciated the courteous and pleasant way Anna handled the billing arrangements.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent window installations. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mark, Donny and Anna. Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products, we look forward to working with you again soon.

Rob
Rob

Windows and patio doors

Dan and Curtis were our installers for our windows and patio door. They went above and beyond our expectations. We are very pleased with the job. Will definitely use them again .

Thank you Rob for your review! We are very happy to hear how pleased you are with the installations Lifestyle Home Products has completed for you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Dan and Curtis. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products, we look forward to working with you again.

Alicia in London
Alicia in London
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Front Door Installation

We were referred to Lifestyle Home Products to install a new front door after replacing our garage doors. Julie was our design consultant and she was fantastic. Her expertise provided us with recommendations that suited our home and design style. She responded quickly to all inquires throughout the process. Installation was completed within a morning and the technicians were professional and efficient with their time. Anna in financing was our customer care consultant and she responded to my inquires quickly and helped resolved aftercare concerns. Thank you to the Lifestyle team for the service and beautiful new door!

Thank you for your review Alicia in London! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with the work that Lifestyle Home Products has recently provided you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Julie, Anna and the rest of our team. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Bathroom Tub replacement
Bathroom Tub replacement
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

bathroom renovation

Mark and his assistant did an amazing job on our bathroom reno. They arrived on the hour and finished up in record time. Clean up was thorough and the work was superior. We would not hesitate to recommend Lifestyle for your bathroom renovation., The job was done in one day as promised in the ad.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your new one-day Jacuzzi Bath Remodel by Lifestyle Home Products. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Mark and his assistant. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

karen in Toronto
karen in Toronto

storm door

I have use Lifestyle for the past 20 years replacing all my windows and doors, so when I decided to change my front storm door it was the only company I called. Tony and Trevor replaced my old storm this morning and I love the look of the new door. The fellows were great, very competent, quick and polite. Thank you Lifestyle for being a company I can always count on.

Thank you for your review karen in toronto! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your recent installation. I'll also be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thank you for placing your trust with Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.