Lifestyle Home Products

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
232 Fairall Street Ajax ON L1S 1R6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  Lifestyle Home Products

Reviews for Lifestyle Home Products

windows

I hired this company two years ago to replace all my windows. the job took two days the first day my wife was home to over see the job the second day only my daughter was home. when I came home I saw that they had made a complete mess of my hardwood floor that was only installed 10 months earlier. I was not happy, seems like they did'nt even cover the floor. two years later I still haven't been able to get the floor back to it's original sheen.

Hello, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. I would like to apologize sincerely that you did not have a good experience with our company. My name is Samantha and I am part of the customer care team here at Lifestyle. I would like to address these issues with you if you have a moment please feel free to contact me at 1-800-465-0593 ext 306. Again I am very sorry you did not have a good experience with us as we are usually known for our outstanding customer service. I look forward to speaking with you and I hope we can get this rectified.

jessica_worrall
jessica_worrall
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Window installation

They did the job on time and gave us a great price. We were also able to take advantage of the GreenON rebate which was great. Love how they look and more importantly how the house is now a consistent temperature.

Hi Jessica_worrall, thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. On behalf of the Lifestyle team we are very pleased to know that you are loving your new windows and that we were able to help make your home more energy efficient at the same time. We do hope to work with you again on any future projects you may have. Thank you and enjoy!

bettyflood1313
bettyflood1313

Doors and windows

took too long from order to installation time. Installers were great. Small window doesn’t fit. Hopefully new one replaced promptly

Hello Bettyflood1313, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We would like to sincerely apologize for the installation delay of your windows and doors, we are usually known for completing our installations in a timely manner and I apologize that we missed the mark on this particular project. I have taken a look at your file and from what I can see we are working on having the small window completed and installed for as soon as possible. If you do have any question's or concern's please contact our office at 1-800-465-0593 ext 0 and someone from our customer care team would be happy to help. On behalf of the Lifestyle team would like to thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay.

No Service in Customer Service

Contracted in 2016, finished installation in spring of 2017. There was never any communication to let you know workers will be on site. They just show up whenever and leave.

The deck rails and stairs were not completed in 2016. After several calls in the spring of 2017, they showed up to finish the rails and stairs.

Since that time, we have been calling to get the final inspection arranged and to obtain our certificate of completion. As of the spring of 2018, the Sales person Robert Sharow assured me that he would have this rectified. Still nothing to date.

Now 1 panel is coming loose from the wall, it will likely not pass inspection unless it is fixed.

We have been visited by MPAC - they now have us on the watch list as we do not have the final inspection done.

Hello, my name is Samantha and I am a member of the Lifestyle Home Products Customer Care team. I am sorry to hear that your experience with Lifestyle has not been a good one. We are usually known for our outstanding customer service and amazing products, we apologize that we have missed the mark on this project. If possible I ask that you please give me a call at 1-800-465-0593 ext 306 so I can have all of your issues addressed in a timely manner. On behalf of the Lifestyle Home Products team we apologize for not meeting your expectation's and hope to hear from you so we can address all of your concerns. Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your experience.

ivan.labelle
ivan.labelle
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Windows

They were professional, courteous and cleaned up adequately. I have a dog and they were conciencious

Hi ivan.labelle, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to help make the home improvement process easier for you. We hope that you are enjoying your new windows and to work with you again on any future home improvements you may have. On behalf of Lifestyle we would like to thank you.

parc01
parc01
0 reviews Lindsay, ON

Windows

Lifestyle replaced my existing windows. The windows arrived and installed on time and as promised

Hello ParcO1, thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are elated to know that the replacement of your windows was a success. On behalf of Lifestyle Home Products we would like to thank you and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Dawn
Dawn
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Awning

We were very pleased with the work. The team arrived on time and were very friendly, consulted with us every step of the way to ensure that all our requirements were met and left the work site very clean and tidy . They demonstrated how to use the hardware for the awning and answered all our questions.

Hello Dawn, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are thrilled to know our team was successful in making the home improvement process a little easier for you and were able to answer all of your questions. On behalf of the Lifestyle team we would like to thank you and hope that you enjoy your new sun awning!

davewing01
davewing01
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Windows and installation

We had 21 windows installed in our home last week. We are happy with the install and so far so good with the quality of the windows except that one screen had a tear in it so we’re waiting for the replacement.

Hello Davewing01, thank you for writing a review about your experience. We are thrilled to know that the installation of your windows was a success aside from the tear in one of the screens. We will be sure to have this addressed and resolved in a timely matter. On behalf of the Lifestyle Home Products team we would like to thank you for choosing Lifestyle and hope to work with you again on any future projects you may have.

John Brown
John Brown
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New front door installation and replacement of glass window in side door

The installer was very courteous and efficient. Installation of the front door was completed in a timely manner. Excellent workmanship and the front door is of excellent quality.

Hi Brownjohnf, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. On behalf of the Lifestyle team we are elated to know that you are happy with your new entry door and the update to your side door. We hope to work with you on any future work should a need arise.

j B.
j B.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows installation

As experienced before with the installation of our windows in the back of our house,we are very satisfied with our new windows that were installed in the front of our house.. looks great!, .. added bonus is how we don’t hear any outside noises. Thanks for a job well done!

Hello J B, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. On behalf of the company we would like to thank you for you continued support and are thrilled to know you are happy with both your back and front windows. We hope to continue working with you on any future work should a need arise.