Lifestyle Home Products

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto
1 review Peterborough, ON

New front entry door

Extremely happy with the quality of the product and the installation. The installers (Zach) were amazing. They were professional and courteous. They left our house immaculate. I would highly recommend this company

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Amazing customer service and products

Sales people were polite and well educated in products. They cared about my service, someone came to my door a week after I had my sunroom installed to make sure that I was happy. The agents were knowledgabe and polite, and the contractors were really great too. down to earth people. I will definently be using this company in the future for my windows. Well done Lifestyle.

ajax liz and doug in Ajax
ajax liz and doug in Ajax
1 review Peterborough, ON

Front entrance door

We have used Lifestyle a couple of times before (for windows) and they have always done excellent work. They arrive on time and complete the job with efficiency, professionalism and superior workmanship.

Mark &.
Mark &.

Front door

The crew did a great job, very friendly and showed up on time. The door is exactly what my wife wanted, we are very happy customers.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the opportunity to work on your home.
Stay healthy,
Lifestyles

martinpalmer1
martinpalmer1
0 reviews Colborne, ON

Sunroom

Done before expected time, the 2 guys did not stop friendy and exceptional work. I would definitely recommend Lifestyle did my metal roof as well. For what i asked for price was in my price range and i got more than i expected for the price.

Thank you for review martinpalmer1! We really appreciate your feedback and knowing how pleased you are with the product, the price and the installation. Thanks for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Jim
Jim
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen bay window

The men were respectful (took their shoes off in the house) worked together well, completed the job in good time, cleaned the windows inside and out, and left the kitchen the way they found it.

Thank you for your review Jim! We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your new window and how clean the crew was that installed it. On behalf of Lifestyle Home Products, we thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again soon.

smithfamily04
smithfamily04
0 reviews Courtice, ON

New windows

Installers were friendly, attention to detail was amazing and cleaned up after each window was finished.

Thank you smithfamily04! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with the recent work Lifestyle Home Products has done for you. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks for choosing Lifestyle!

Mark
Mark
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

2 oversized living room windows and 2 basement windows

Highly recommended for professionalism and quality. From the initial quote to the installation, Lifestyle did a great job. All were efficient and respectful, and the end result looks great. This is my second time using Lifestyle and I’ll come back to them for my next job.

Thank you for your review Mark. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did at your recent installation. Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Home Products and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Greenoakie in Hamilton
Greenoakie in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sunroom Replacement- slow and still not finished

Our sunroom window had water between the glass panes- this was a 29 year old Viceroy sunroom roof glass. We saw a Facebook post about a portion of sales of windows and sunroooms was going to help a family who had suffered a fire at their home. (We had previously contacted other sunroom companies)
The salesman came June 10 and was very knowledgeable and competent- we found the price for the sunroom replacement to be reasonable. We also added a patio door replacement at the same time. We were told 8-10 weeks. The person who was supposed to check measurements- was delayed but eventually he showed up.
In October we called to see what was taking so long. We were told that our job was scheduled for October 20th- no one showed up or called - we had a busy week so we didn’t push - the next week someone called to say they would come November 4- (almost 5 months later)The technician said it would take 3 days. So they started - due to the old water damage- we were pleased with the care that new lumber was added to the water damaged areas. The technician installed a polyethylene dust barrier, tacking it with a nail gun to our wooden chair rail - “I will put wood filler after -you won’t be able to see any holes) On Tuesday he discovered that some part of the sliding door was missing from the pieces sent by the Lifestyle factory. By Wednesday, we had a piece of poly covering our 10’ sunroom opening. They returned on Friday and got most of it installed- but far from complete. The office called me that afternoon wanting payment- I said “call me Monday.” Of course that Monday November 11, we got a lot of snow- I didn’t really expect anyone- but no one came until Friday November 15. (Apparently he needed to start another job.) Of course, someone called right away to ask for payment. We gave then partial payment. But 2 pieces were missing from the patio door.
Also we noticed that there was water on the floor on the inside just under a part of the new sunroom as well as water leaking
Someone finally came on Dec 23 to install one of the pieces missing from the patio door. He looked at the leaking areas and applied silicone to one part but said he would have to talk to the office about the other leak, but of course, he said the office was closed until the new year.
Early January, some called telling us the missing part had arrived and please call a date. A phone message was left with a suggested date.
I sent an email asking that before we confirmed the appointment - please send me an email to tell me what was to be done- never got a reply.
Jan 2020-I posted a negative review on Homestars and the very next day a rep called me to set a date for someone to come out to address my concerns. My email- they never got it they said. The scheduler called to go over my concerns and as I listed the things that needed to be fixed (some of them minor), she said she would send a email outlining all that would be done. Which just confirmed to me that they had indeed gotten
March 24, 2020 after I wrote the initial review with no stars, someone called the NEXT day. The person who called said they never got my email. Then the scheduler called and went over what they were going to do on the proposed service call- nicely asked if that was all the concerns. Then without asking said they would send me an email confirming the conversation. Which to me indicated that they did get my email asking for what was to be done.

Anyway- the original installer came along with the Roofing manager- fixed up the messes left on the floor, did some things to help with the leak. The Roofing Manager seemed very knowledgeable and very service orientated- even apologized ( the first genuine apology as far as I was concerned) He said they would come back when the weather was warmer and drier. That day we got some snow and rainfall -so the date has been postponed. So have given a few more stars in good faith.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Greenoakie in Hamilton and thank you for your feedback. My name is Jen Milsom and I'm with the Customer Care Team here at Lifestyle Home Products. Thank you for providing enough details for me to locate your job and address your concerns immediately by phone. I'm glad we were able to confirm the service appointment time that was being held for you and to go over the concerns needing to be addressed at that appointment. I feel we have been accommodating and reasonably straight forward with where your project status was, but after we are finished I'd love to review your project with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 1-800-465-0593 x248.

Tom
Tom
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

new front door with installation

Everything went very smoothly. The installers (Mike and Ryan) were very professional, courteous and respectful. We highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review Tom. We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your new front door installation. I will definitely pass along your kind words to Mike & Ryan! We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks for choosing Lifestyle Home Products!

More about Lifestyle Home Products

Founded in 1989 by brothers Bill and Keith Carroll, Lifestyle Home Products proudly serves homeowners across Ontario, Canada. We manufacture high-quality, three- and four-season sunrooms and porch enclosures, as well as energy-efficient, vinyl replacement windows and fiberglass exterior doors in our state-of-the-art factory in Peterborough. We also provide full bathtub ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ajax?