Lifestyle Home Products

Reviews for Lifestyle Home Products

pamstuckless
pamstuckless
1 review Whitby, ON

Replacement of two front windows

We were very pleased with the process from working with the sales agent to the install we have been pleased with the selection, service and the install.

Hello Pamstuckless, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are very happy to know that you are pleased with the installation of your two replacement windows and that our team was able to help make the home improvement process a little easier for you. We thank you kindly for choosing Lifestyle and we hope to work with you again in the future should a need arise.

jjb3792
jjb3792
1 review Oshawa, ON

Windows

Really like the windows. I was a bit disappointed that the inside of the small basement windows could not be capped and I would have to paint the steel frame. Also outside of the large picture window part of the frame was from the old window and took away from the finish, made it look old.

Hello jjb3792, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your window installation with Lifestyle Home Products. I would like to sincerely apologize that there a few things you are unhappy with. My name is Samantha and I am a member of the Customer Care Team here at Lifestyle, I would like to discuss the concerns you are having. If you could please contact me at 1-800-465-0593 ext 306 I would really like to speak with you to see if there is anything we can do to make sure you are completely satisfied with the installation of your new windows.

jonespho
jonespho
1 review Cobourg, ON

3 season room

Profesionally done and cleaned up under some less than ideal conditions with no complaints and to our sattisfaction

Hello Jonespho, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are elated to know that you are happy with your newly installed 3 season sunroom and that our installers made sure the area was clean before leaving. We thank you kindly for choosing Lifestyle and hope to work with you again on any future projects you may have.

Windows and Patio Door

Door and windows were measured incorrectly 3 times despite the fact I said windows were all different sizes as the house is 90 years old. They argued they were all the same size. Three days off work to finish job. During ordering process I was promised rotten wood would be replaced. Instead chaulking was put in holes. Chaulking messy with lumps and finger prints. Smudged chaulking over glass. Scratch on one window. Patio door replaced with smaller door than attempt to hide fact and reason why it was smaller. Leave messages with rep and wait days for call back. Very disappointed with product, install and customer service. Stuck with it now. No offer to discount for mess ups or time wasted taking time off work because of initial measurements.

Hello, thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. My name is Samantha and I am part of our Customer Care Team here at Lifestyle, I would like to sincerely apologize that you did not have a good experience during your patio door and windows installation. We are usually known for our outstanding customer service and accuracy to detail but it seems we missed the mark on your installation. Please feel free to contact me at 1-800-465-0593 ext 306 as I feel this needs to be addressed right away. We would like to have all issues rectified and make sure you are happy with the end result of your installation. I look forward to speaking with you to have all issues addressed.

stephgag2
stephgag2

Windows , update

They were very efficient and respectful.... overall we were extremely satisfied with the level of care and professionalism

Hello Stephgag2, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are very happy to know that you are extremely satisfied with the installation of your new windows. On behalf of Lifestyle we would like to thank you for your business and hope to work with you again on any future endeavors you may have.

hmayhew61
hmayhew61
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Door installation

They came on time and did a professional job. Very friendly and courteous. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Hi Hmayhew61, thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to know that you are happy with the installation of your new entry door and that our installers were able to help make the home improvement process easier for you. On behalf of Lifestyle Home Products we would like to thank you for choosing us for your home improvement needs and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Karen R.
Karen R.

Patio Door purchase and installation.

The workmen showed up when they were supposed to. Told me about a 3 hour process. They double checked which way the door was to open ( I flipped the window and had it opening the opposite of the current one that was there). They were clean and put down cardboard on the floor by the installation area to protect the floor from their boots and cleaned up afterwards. Very efficient and the quality of the work was great.

Hello Karen, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Lifestyle Home Products. We are elated to know that you are happy with the installation of your new patio door and that our installers were cautious as well as courteous during your install. On behalf of the Lifestyle team we would like to thank you for choosing our company and we hope to work with you again in the future should a need arise.

Anita
Anita

Windows and Patio Door

Mike,Dan and crew were professional and effecient. Mike was investigated,checking in before and after installation,which helped ease our minds. Dan and crew were knowledgable and completed the installation well. Thank you!

Hi Anita, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We are happy to know that the installation of your patio door and windows was a success and that you are happy with the finished product. On behalf of Lifestyle Home Products we would like thank you and hope to working with you again on any future endeavors you may have.

Lyndon
Lyndon

Basement Windows

Great Job on the new windows, looking forward to no more wind drafts coming through the basement windows. Should now stay nice and warm down there.

Hello Lyndon, on behalf of Lifestyle Home Products we thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We are thrilled to know you are happy with the installation of your new basement windows. We thank you for choosing our company to help with your home improvements and hope to work with you on any future projects you may have.

******
******
1 review Scarborough, ON

Outside door installation

The work was very professionaly done and I was particularly pleased with the clean up.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are elated to know that you are happy with the new door that was installed by Lifestyle Home Products. We are pleased to know that our installers were professional and courteous during your installation. On behalf of the team at Lifestyle we thank you kindly for choosing Lifestyle to help with your home improvements and hope to work with you again in the future.