Tahitian Pools

42072 5th St Temecula CA 92590

Review for Tahitian Pools

Alan Johnson in Winchester
1 review WINCHESTER, CA

I got there pool special a couple months ago because the price was so low and I wanted a good deal. Unfortunately the owner Rich really didn't do a good job breaking down the costs. What should have been 20,000 dollar pool ended up costing 30,000. They made several mistakes when they did the dig and the damaged my walls and concrete patio. Rich was the worst person I've ever worked with. He made me feel like it was all my fault. He was very rude to me and wanted to get paid before the jobs were done. I would never do work with this company again! I hope you think of another pool builder before you use these guys. The pool has had several problems since completion and has cost even more to fix. I'm very sad. :(