Liberty Inc - No Longer In Business

Langley Liberty
Langley Liberty
1 review Vancouver, BC

bath mats

I visited the Liberty store in Langley along 200th and I was in search for a bath mat. Now you would think this store would carry this particular item seeing that they sold liquid hand soap, bathroom accessories, robes, and towels. They didn't carry this product. When I went into the store (around Spring 2007), there was only 1 other customer there..total 2 including me with 4 salespeople. Not one said hi or tried to ask what I was looking for. They were too busy trying to organize their furniture or bookkeeping at the front cashiers. What's the point in re-arranging the show home and counting your money when you aren't trying to make any business? I was dissatisfied with the attitude I received on the sales floor.

Ruby
Ruby

9.5/10

Decorating

Amazing store with knowleadgable staff who go above and beyond to make your deocrating dreams come true! I've purchased a lot of things from Liberty - like metal urns - and items featured in House &amp Home. The staff helped me source items that I was looking for - doing research for me by email even. Sent me photos to help source items. Unbeleiveable service!