Liberty Inc

Yak Tse from Vancouver
Yak Tse from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Chair and other purchases

Liberty has a great selection of modern furniture and designs. I bought the Panton Chair (which is also available in kid sizes). They also carry children's clothes and toys. What's nice is that they bring in products from all over the world and have some really unique pieces from Japan, Sweden, Finland, Italy, etc. I think it's an excellent store to buy something different for the house or for gifts!

Kevin in North Vancouver
Kevin in North Vancouver
11 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bedroom Funishings

I bought a whole set of bedroom funishings (bedside tables, dresser, etc.) from Liberty. The service was very good, and I never felt forced or pushed to get anything. The staff was also very good at making suggestions on what furniture would go with my immediate bedroom. I'll shop there and again, and I will recommend it to all my friends!

Gracie from Langley
Gracie from Langley
6 reviews Langley, BC

Vanity

The Liberty Inc. is a chic, stylish, and extremely fashion-forward home furnishing and decor store. The whole store has a very mod, unique twist to it. The style is so fantastic, it's so me! The employees were quite helpful and insightful. They gave me design and styling tips that I've applied to my own home. I'm so happy with my vanity, it adds character and a chic vibe to my room.

Nat in Vancouver

1635 Broadway W
Vancouver
BC
V6J 1W9

We purchased a coffee table and two end tables from Liberty. The staff were extremely helpful and gave us great guidance in finding something to fit our taste and style. We would definitely shop there again!