Leslieville Home Improvement

Reviews for Leslieville Home Improvement

John Reardon in Toronto
John Reardon in Toronto

Quality and efficiency

I had used Adel's services previously so knew of the kind of quality, professionalism and efficiency he offered. On this new job, a backyard fence project, he once again delivered his work with attention to detail and with minimum disruption to the garden. His price was reasonable and he and his team were quick, friendly and punctual. I'll be using Adel again later in the summer for some exterior painting.

Thank you John, I never realize you had wrote this review until just now. it has been always pleasure working With you and I am looking for work to do more for you.
Cheers
Adel

christine brown in Toronto
christine brown in Toronto

dishwasher install, washer dryer install, new closet doors

We were very pleased with this company. They were priced about midrange but we knew we would be getting quality work. We got a washer/dryer installed on the upstairs floor and they were able to build it into our upstairs bathroom and build a separate door for it from the hallway. They installed all new doors on all closets in the house. Everything they did looks great and the workmanship shows.

Lawrence in Thornhill
Lawrence in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Installation of glass insert for front door, new screen door and frame, replacing kitchen and bathroom faucets.

Adel was punctual, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, respectful of our property, reasonably priced and tidy! He, and his team were recommended by a friend. For both small and more complicated jobs, we would highly recommend him and use him for all future requirements!

John L in Leslieville
John L in Leslieville

Main floor renovation

We interviewed 4 companies to renovate our main floor (move walls including HVAC, install new floor and ceiling, etc). Leslieville Home Improvements (LHI) wasn't the cheapest, nor were they the most expensive, but we got a really good feeling from Adel (the owner). 2 of the other companies had done work on our street, and neighbours had complaints. LHI had also done work on our street, and neighbours seemed happy. Our instincts proved correct. Adel was at our house every day, staying on top of the work. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Hakim Scarborough
Hakim Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Basement Renovation

Leslieville home improvement was recommended to me through a close freind. Adel provided a thorough quote. His team showed up on time and completed the work on time and budget. The work was neat and spotless. We recieved daily updates on the progress of work and we were very pleased with the renovation. I do not hesitate to recommend Adel to any of my freinds

Catherine in Leslieville
Catherine in Leslieville

main floor renovation

Leslieville was recommended to me by a friend. She's an enthusiast, so I was a bit sceptical, but she was definitely right!

They showed up every day. The project moved very quickly and was done on schedule and on budget. Unbelievable but true!

They did fabulous work, and my house looks great.

I was happy enough to have them come back and they are working on a new patio for me right now.

MG in Leslieville
MG in Leslieville

Kitchen Renovation

I found Leslieville Home Improvements to be a very good company. My job was done on time. They worked everyday. Everyone was professional and personable. We had quite a few estimates for our job and Leslieville was not out of line and slightly lower. I would highly recommend this company for job you have in mind.

MarkSwi - King West
MarkSwi - King West

fence and barn-door parking gate.

Adel and crew did a great job with my backyard barndoor gate. After completion they added an extra foot to each side when it became obvious that my car would be too tight of a fit.

More about Leslieville Home Improvement