Leslieville Home Improvement

56 Rushbrooke Ave. Toronto ON M4M 3A9
General Contractors
Leslieville Home Improvement

Reviews for Leslieville Home Improvement

Basement apartment renovation, kitchen installation and general home repairs.

Leslieville, a division of Nagim Construction, is a very dependable contractor. They are responsive when I need to talk to them and have done excellent work, and I have no hesitation In leaving them keys to the house when I am not able to be there.

I highly recommend Leslieville!

MG in Leslieville
MG in Leslieville

Veranda deck, stairs, railings, bin box, roof

I had my veranda deck replaced. Adel and crew installed new boards, stairs and aluminum railings as well as building a box for the garbage bins that doubles as a bench. Earlier he had straightened a large dip in the slope of my roof, replaced all the plaster ceilings inside and painted. Adel and the guys were always professional everyone worked all day. Leslieville Home Improvement is my go to company for anything that needs done around my house. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Ghizlane  in Old Toronto
Ghizlane in Old Toronto

Basement renovation

ADEL WAS Very polite and professional I had to add a kitchen and a washroom I get the best price his work was clean and in time thank you leslievill for your help

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Garage and deck

Adel built us a very solid 2 car garage and a well designed deck back in 2004. The garage looks like new still and the deck lasted really well. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Quality and efficiency

I had used Adel's services previously so knew of the kind of quality, professionalism and efficiency he offered. On this new job, a backyard fence project, he once again delivered his work with attention to detail and with minimum disruption to the garden. His price was reasonable and he and his team were quick, friendly and punctual. I'll be using Adel again later in the summer for some exterior painting.

Thank you John, I never realize you had wrote this review until just now. it has been always pleasure working With you and I am looking for work to do more for you.
Cheers
Adel

christine b.
christine b.

dishwasher install, washer dryer install, new closet doors

We were very pleased with this company. They were priced about midrange but we knew we would be getting quality work. We got a washer/dryer installed on the upstairs floor and they were able to build it into our upstairs bathroom and build a separate door for it from the hallway. They installed all new doors on all closets in the house. Everything they did looks great and the workmanship shows.

Lawrence in Thornhill
Lawrence in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Installation of glass insert for front door, new screen door and frame, replacing kitchen and bathroom faucets.

Adel was punctual, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, respectful of our property, reasonably priced and tidy! He, and his team were recommended by a friend. For both small and more complicated jobs, we would highly recommend him and use him for all future requirements!

John L in Leslieville
John L in Leslieville

Main floor renovation

We interviewed 4 companies to renovate our main floor (move walls including HVAC, install new floor and ceiling, etc). Leslieville Home Improvements (LHI) wasn't the cheapest, nor were they the most expensive, but we got a really good feeling from Adel (the owner). 2 of the other companies had done work on our street, and neighbours had complaints. LHI had also done work on our street, and neighbours seemed happy. Our instincts proved correct. Adel was at our house every day, staying on top of the work. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Hakim Scarborough
Hakim Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Basement Renovation

Leslieville home improvement was recommended to me through a close freind. Adel provided a thorough quote. His team showed up on time and completed the work on time and budget. The work was neat and spotless. We recieved daily updates on the progress of work and we were very pleased with the renovation. I do not hesitate to recommend Adel to any of my freinds

Catherine in Leslieville
Catherine in Leslieville

main floor renovation

Leslieville was recommended to me by a friend. She's an enthusiast, so I was a bit sceptical, but she was definitely right!

They showed up every day. The project moved very quickly and was done on schedule and on budget. Unbelievable but true!

They did fabulous work, and my house looks great.

I was happy enough to have them come back and they are working on a new patio for me right now.

More about Leslieville Home Improvement

Contractor, renovations
Looking for General Contractors pros in East York?