Leon's Furniture Warehouse & Showroom

Reviews for Leon's Furniture Warehouse & Showroom

Ra in Oakville
Ra in Oakville

Appliance purchase

The customer service is mediocre. During a weeknight when there are very few customers, the sales staff were not available to provide information on their products. The item purchased was scratched when it arrived.

Reyna in Hamilton
Reyna in Hamilton
9 reviews Waterdown, ON

living room

we bought our living room set at Leon's . the set is nice and comfortable. however when it was delivered, the guy didn't take his shoes off and stained the carpet.
we call Leon's to report the incident and they sent someone to clean it, but it took a couple of weeks. we can still see the stains.

Tina in hamilton
Tina in hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Washer and Dryer

The Sales associate who help me with my purchase for the washer and dryer was exceptional. He was able to answer all my questions and quide me to the right machines that would suit my purpose. Everything with the transaction went smoothly.

Scott in Hamilton
Scott in Hamilton
1 review Caledonia, ON

Living room furniture purchase

My wife and I went into the Burlington Leon's looking for a sofa and love seat set. The sales rep told us we had come in at the right time because Leon's promotion on the sofa was ending that day. We thought we were lucky until I returned to the store a few days later.The new price of the sofa was now less than the amount we had paid.

sahara in the dessert
sahara in the dessert

bed

We went to leon's to purchase our bed and were delighted to see that they had exactly what we wanted in stock. We were pleased with the customer service and were happy that they were patient with us as we spent a lot of time deciding on what was needed.

Sheila in Burlington
Sheila in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furniture

We were helping our daughter set up a new house and got amazing deals on several furniture items that had very little or negligible damage. We got a Set of tables for her living room that listed for $699 for $150 and a headboard and footboard that listed for $699 for $200. None of these items have noticable damage.

OakvilleTodd
OakvilleTodd

8.5/10

New Dining Room Furniture

Leons is great for furniture that you don't necessarily expect to last for a lifetime. I truly love the dining room furniture that I bought there, but the covered chairs are already a bit threadbare (after about 2 years). Nonetheless, the furniture still looks great and I would shop there again anytime!