Midland Fence Co

Aimee in Midland
Aimee in Midland
5 reviews Midland, MI

Installed horse fencing

We hired Midland Fence two years ago to build ou horse fence (2 acres total). They built the fence to our specifications, we wanted pressure treated posts that were buried 4 foot which is not the norm here. They gave us a bid in one day and were able to do the job - start to finish - in less than a week. We are very satified, get lots of compliments, and our horses are safe. Two of our neighbors have Midland Fence fences and their recommendations are what led us to try them.

the5rupps in Bay City
the5rupps in Bay City
5 reviews , MI

Fence Replacement

After I had completed all of the renovations to the house that I had recently purchased, there was one thing that I still needed to do.
The chainlink fence that surrounded the back/side yard was rusty and pathetic looking. I had just spent a small fortune making the house look fresh and new, so I wasn't about to let that eyesore keep standing next to it.
Midland Fence is the number one fencing contractor in this area,
and I didn't even consider calling anyone else. Their reputation is much too good. They came out and gave me a great estimate on complete replacement of the galvanized steel chainlink fence and attached gate. They also assured me that there would be minimal wear and tear on the yard, which was a big concern of mine.
It turned out that my worries were unfounded. They tore out the old fence and replaced it with a beautiful, shiny silver one. Afterwards, they had a guy come over and fix the ruts the truck tires made in the yard. I really appreciated that. They went the extra mile. I am very happy with the job they did for me. Great company. I can see why they're number one.