Leon's Furniture

Jen Cho from Richmond Hill
Jen Cho from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Laundry Machine

I bought a Maytag laundry machine from you guys. The sales person was great. But once it came time to deliver everything went side ways. I had to call you guys 5 times before I was able to get an estimated delivery date.

First your delivery guy tells me that I bought a gas machine which meant I needed to get a gas hook up. I called a gas company to find out that it will cost me another $1000 to do the hook up.

Then after back and forth with your service team it turns out that it can be for electric only. Which is what I wanted in the first place. But now I already got the gas-rough in, so I'm $1000 out, when I didn't have to be.

Then when I started using it, I find out that it didn't have the steam option. I purposely bought this machine for that feature which I don't have either.

Next appliance I have to replace I'll go somewhere else.

5 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen set

I spoke to the salesman and he was informative of how the product is durable. He set up a delivered date and was delivered on time. I had 2 chairs broken and customer service did a straight exchange and apoligize for inconvience.

Kenny in Toronto
Kenny in Toronto

Dinette disaster

Bought a pedestal table to use in kitchen for a weekend function. The table top and feet were in the box. the central pedestal was not . I called the store was told it was priced separately . This was my first and last time dealing with them. Cannot believe the manager could be so warped to actually say the words" the leg is not included in the price of the table". At this point I realized I was dealing with a moron and that logic would not work with such intellect.
Needless to say the table leans against a wall in my home never to have been used. It only makes me annoyed each time I pass it. Amazed at how such abuse and lack of service has become the mainstream.

Jessica  in Woodbridge
Jessica in Woodbridge
10 reviews Huttonville, ON

Delivery of furniture

Overall, our Leon's experience was an extremely positive one. The salesman was very knowledgeable and kind, the cashier was polite and the delivery guys were phenomenal. They really went out of their way to deliver the items we purchased carefully (we just moved into a new home and were a little nervous about damage to the floor). These guys are pros and I would recommend them any day.

Joi in Brampton
Joi in Brampton

Bedroom Suite

The store had a good selection, and sales people were helpful, without being pushy. We are very satisfied with the price that we paid and the service we received. The delivery people were on time - wonder of wonders...and we are enjoying all the storage it offers.