Leon's Furniture

Leon's Furniture

Reviews for Leon's Furniture

Kelly  from Brampton
Kelly from Brampton

Terrible service and broken promises

DO NOT SHOP HERE. Received the wrong colour sofa. Made me pay in full wait 6 weeks for delivery and then said nothing they can do about the wrong colour as it was a custom order. The drivers tore the dust cover when installing the legs and put 3 chips on the legs. I then purchased a coffee table, they sent me from Brampton to Kitchener to pick it up as they had no stock in Brampton and I did not want to wait 6 weeks for the table. Of course again, I had to pay for the table in full before I received it. The Salesperson got the store wrong. The stock was in Kingston not Kitchener. Vivian the customer service manager was sorry for my convenience and offered me free delivery of my coffee table and a $50 gift card. Of course the gift card did not show up this past weekend with my delivery. I called this morning and now they say they have no record of anyone agreeing to give me a $50 gift certificate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISAPPOINTED,.

Obied in Brampton
Obied in Brampton

Unsafe furniture

We bought a sofa/bed. The floor model seemed safe and balanced. We got our order in nov. The whole month of Nov we were on vacation. Did even use it. In dec when had some guests over and opened the bed it was titled. If 2 people are sleeping , the left side tilts over and it falls. I called leon they send a technician who was agreed to the defect it had. We waited for 2 months and did not get a call. We went again and found out they had our wrong no. They said technician found no fault. Which was absurd. They said we'll talk to management. End result nothing. Bottom line I dont want it. It is dangerous. My kids get hurt whenever they use it coz it flips over. There is something wrong and leon is not admitting. I'm very dissapointed.

Jane from Acton
Jane from Acton
2 reviews Acton, ON

NO REFUNDS! NO RETURNS!

I bought 2 stools online and picked them up at the Brampton store. When I opened the box I discovered that the items were not bar stools but pub stools... too low for my counter. I called the store to initiate the return and was told the store policy is NO RETURNS. I had not even removed the parts from the box!!!!! The best they could offer was a 75% refund... I recommend that everyone stay as far away from Leons.ca as possible. I am going to donate the chairs to my local charity and never shop at Leon's again. What a disappointment!

Shane in Brampton
Shane in Brampton

tv stand

Warning; Do not do business with leons or the brick.
Today, 2 .5 weeks after our new entertainment unit should have been delivered, it finally came. When i unwrapped it i found it completely damaged. I went to leons around the corner from me, where i bought it, and told them i wanted a new one. They told me fine they would set up a new one for a week or two. I advised them that i am off this week i wanted it by friday. They said they could not do that. I then told them i would take the floor unit, if it is not damaged. They said sure, but i would have to wait till atleast tuesday next week as they had to send the unit to brampton, then send it back to my house. I told them they needed to deliver it by friday, they said they could not do it this week. (The distance from the store to my house is 2 minutes). They then told me i could get a truck and bring the damaged one back myself and pick up the floor unit myself. I told them i do not have a truck, and were they going to pay me for my delivery services and truck rental. They said no. I said fine i want my money back. They said sure. But first we will need to be in possession of the old one so we will have to set up a pick up date that will be atleast next week. Sooo now i have to continue to wait at home for them to pick up the furniture, so i can get my money back. This is soooo ridiculous, who pays or my yime and stress.
4 days later they took the furniture and told me i would get a refund that night. I did not recieve it or call about it being refunded so the next day i had to attend and get my refund done, but because it was done on saturday it would not be processed until tuesday the next week. Then an hour later the general manager called to offer me the floor unit they had for 100 dollars off and he would have it deliered by the next saturday. The thing is, i bought it origionally for 599 plus tax and now it sells for 688 plus tax so he really wouldnt be losing anything. When i went through the problems that i had all he said was sorry but thats all he could do. I had my father in law go later and inspect the floor unit which is also damaged. DO NOT SHOP THERE!

Sabrina from Orangeville
Sabrina from Orangeville
6 reviews Orangeville, ON

Whirlpool Fridge

The saleswoman was very helpful when I went in to purchase a new fridge. She listened to my needs and sold me exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. After the delivery I realized there was a shelf on the door missing and so I called the store. They told me they needed me to tell them the model and serial number of the fridge and it would be just as easy for me to call Whirlpool myself. I was not impressed with the after care and will keep that in mind in future.

morEnergy
morEnergy
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bought a recliner

Bought a Leather recliner from Leons and it was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and the store had excellent collection. Great for 1st time home buyers... The staff helped us through selection process. Before Leon we went to various stores but we were not satisfied. But at Leon we found the right one immediately. It was so comfortable. We just love it.

Sue L in mississauga
Sue L in mississauga

HD Telivision set

We went to the store not knowing what type of hd tv we wanted or needed for our family room. The staff were extremely helpful, explained the differences in each type of television sets.
We bought our TV, the stand and a DVD player that day and we are very happy with our purchase.

Cathy in Brampton
Cathy in Brampton

Bedroom Furniture

Upon receiving my brand new bedroom set I noticed the broken drawer. I was quite upset, I just spend $1200.00 for a new bedroom set and I get one that looks like it has been used for months. They took it back with them and I had to wait 2 months before the next one was delivered...I was not pleased. The new one was all scratched up. I was reimbursed $100.00 for my time but I will not be buying from there again.

John in Square One
John in Square One

Sofa

It was regular service. The delivery came on time. The price was reasonable. Just the regular store providing regular service. The leather sofa was comfortable. Did not buy any add-on.

Brampton-8662
Brampton-8662

Purchased living room furniture

I went to leons a few times and their prices were exceptional compared to the Brick and Bad Boy.
I could make 36 equal payments and that suited my budget just fine.
Great service and prices all included delivery.
Would return back there to purchase my appliances in future.