Leon's Furniture

Eileen Smerdon in San Francisco
Eileen Smerdon in San Francisco
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Good Selection

Great selection of what I needed that day - 2 mattresses, a fridge and freezer. I am enjoying them and they seem to be good so far. Staff were very attentive and knowledgeable.

Sahil from Mississauga
Sahil from Mississauga

Carpet

Awesome company with great selection. Customer service was really helpful with very helpful sales agent. Delivery was very reasonable and overall very satisfied with their service when ever i've bought from leons.

Molly James
Molly James
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Sectional couch

Leons is a great furniture store if you are not looking to spend an arm and a leg, great for first time home buyers. Very happy with my sectional and the warranty service package.

Pat in Thornhill
Pat in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

dishwasher, washer, dryer

The dishwasher I bought was a Lemon, it broke down three times since I bought it. I wanted replaced and they would not replace it.I did not want to keep repairing it. cause once the warranty is up it would come from my pocket and that's what happen, the dishwasher was no good from the beginning it had broken down two weeks after I bought it.

Jack in the Gay Village
Jack in the Gay Village
1 review North York, ON

Furniture

I just bought a new condo in the gay village and needed some furniture. I went to Leon's and found their selection fantastic and their salesmen were REALLY cute (I'm gay, so that's important). Anyway, great place to shop!

DidiG
DidiG
1 review Baker, MT

living room table

We went to get a set of table for the livingroom. We finally found it in Leon. We were told that we will get it after 2 weeks. We were expecting company it wasn't there on time. When I phoned they told me that we will have to wait for another 2 weeks. I got upsets a little bit. The saleman hang up on me without an apology. The after service was very bad. In the front it's fine but watch out for anything afetr all.

nucci
nucci
1 review Maple, ON

dishwasher

It was great service and they really showed me all the models and knew there stuff and were able to explain each model they have. They made my decision really easy and now I am extremely happy with my new dishwasher

Charlene in Belleville
Charlene in Belleville
2 reviews Belleville, ON

bedroom furniture

Great prices! Unique and classic selections! We were thrilled to find exactly what we wanted without paying the extra few thousand dollars. We were worried about getting 'pressboard' material but everything is solid wood. What a relief.

kevin from brighton
kevin from brighton

Purchased washer/dryer

I was really impressed with the service. The salesman was very knowledgeable and didn't try to oversell. He also followed up on the sale by contacting me personally to ensure nothing was damaged and that we were satisfied.