Leon's Furniture

Customer999 in Richmond Hill
Customer999 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Horrible experience

We ordered a dresser and two night stands from Leon's in Richmond Hill last month. Nothing went right with the experience. There were ample issues with delivery...store would tell us one thing and the delivery company would say something else. Dresser showed up damaged twice! Delivery company wouldn't take back on the spot so I had to correspond with the store directly and book another delivery time and waste an entire day waiting. Every person I spoke to blamed someone else for the problems but no one willing to take the blame and correct it. I finally ended up sending everything back and buying elsewhere. Manager offered a $50 gift card as goodwill for my trouble. They also offered a discount if I kept the damaged goods. Neither option was an appropriate response in my opinion. Save your time and avoid the poor quality products and go somewhere else.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Damaged dining Set: No Exchange / No Refund!

I bought a dining set from this store. Received them after 3 weeks. The delivery people refused to take the dining set to the dining room which was previously promised at the store.
Most of the chairs were damaged so we called and requested these chairs to be replaced. They accepted but the chairs on the second delivery were even more damaged. Their delivery policy was to take my chairs which were in a better condition and deliver me the chairs which were in much worse condition!!! I immediately contacted the store, they said OK we will replace the chairs one more time! Waited for another two weeks and didn't hear from them. I went to the store for the 3rd time and I was told the 3rd shipment has been damaged too so they didn't deliver it! And surprisingly I was told that now this set has been discontinued and there is a little chance that I can get any good chairs since none has been left!!! I asked for a refund and they refused to give me the refund! Damaged chair, no exchange and no refund, how good is that?!

nick in Edmonton
nick in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

broken sofa

CHECK THE DETAILS OF WARRANTY.
The couch that we bought had a broken frame but did not notice till 1 week after expiry of warranty (1 yr warranty). The product was defective to begin with so if you have the word SUCKER written on your forehead then please SHOP AT LEON's!

Bolton Ont
Bolton Ont
1 review Bolton, ON

Living room furniture

We had recently purchased a sofa from this store ,when delivered one of the arms was broken off, when we complained about this, the sale man told us the furniture they now sel isn't made to last and only would last approx 5 years.
for that price i am expecting it to last alot longer than that, we have purchased furniture from them in the past and never had any problems, but times are changing, and so are we.

Annie Nguyen
Annie Nguyen
8 reviews Maple, ON

furniture

The staff are very friendly and very helpul. I like the store , all the display furniture are very nice and clean. The service was amazing, I would come back any time.

alexander in Concord
alexander in Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

Stone table

When we brought the table home (it was very heavy)we realized that some tiles were broken. Very pure customer service. The customer service manager tried to force us to exchange it on our own

BRIJ BANSAL
BRIJ BANSAL

living room

We visited the Leon's furniture store on markham road Toronto ontario and found that Leon's is a very Good place to shop for furnture. we found lots to variety at good prices and good selection and friendly staff.

Mwb in toronto
Mwb in toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Sofa

The product was okay my wife and I picked it because it was the cheapest one there. Not our favouritw but it was okay. Would not really rwvoems for sofa buyers!

Goodplanning in Thornhill
Goodplanning in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Sofa and Loveseat

In the fall, we purchased a leather sofa and loveseat set from this Leon's store. The sales person was patient in letting us look and sit on different sofas, and she was able to provide valuable info on the country where the sofas were made, manufacturer, and quality of the sofas. No pressure to purchase extended warranty though we were informed.
The free delivery of the sofa sets was during the schedule time. Overall they came through as promised.

nuch
nuch
1 review Maple, ON

Bed

I bought a new bed it wasnt the greatest price and I have seen many other beds that are very similar near the same price. I still like the bed though thats why I am giving them a medium score.