Leo's Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Leo's Plumbing & Heating Ltd

ilan in Vancouver
ilan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Repair of a leaky faucet

Leo's plumbing is one of the least reliable plumbers among the long list of plumbers I have used in the last decade. Any mistake Leo's plumbers make (and in my one experience with them they made many mistakes, sloppy work and lack of attention or competence) they are not likely to correct these even when they admit to having made them. First they will promise to come back to inspect the complaint you have, but find excuses to delay the fulfillment of their promises constantly until you give up or if you persist they admit in the end they have no intention to come back. Losing you as a client is not a powerful threat, nor seeking mediation from BBB that they refuse. The low rating of D- they have is rather generous. (Unfortunately I would have avoided using them had I checked their rating). Specifically my experience with a Leo's plumber that came to fix a leaky faucet included 1) their plumber coming several hours late keeping me waiting. 2)Despite of having full information about the parts he needed (discussed with Leo in the shop with the aid of photographs and technical details) he forgot to bring the correct parts 3) Installing the one correct stem he brought with him proved to be disastrous leaving a wobbly faucet handle and a more serious leak.5) on leaving, indicating that he has finished is job and is in hurry and needed me to pay him $250 citing a policy of a minimum pay (though he did not finish his job and was less than one hour in my house)He did not disclose that the faucet handle is wobbly and the faucet is still leaky) . As soon as I checked I have called Leo who seems to have expected my call since he suggested immediately that his plumber did not have the appropriate screw for that faucet and when they find it he will come and fix the problem. This started a saga of broken promises, first waiting for Leo to find a screw (that clearly he had not attempted to find and then using a variety of excuses why his plumber did not come as promised to inspect my complaint. Well the plumber did not come and Leo refused to respond to my BBB complaints. How come I was duped? Leo is charming and very manipulative he has no professional scruples.

Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Friendly, helpful,and have it all!

On average you will pay around $500 for a good tap - although they carry many brands and it ranges in price. For a small store they have a good mix of items on display. They are affiliated with all major and some minor suppliers so they can order whatever you want/need.

Vanessa Mok from Vancouver

3644 4th Ave W
Vancouver
BC
V6R 1P1

The basement had leaky pipes and was soaking the walls and ceiling. I called this company and they were very knowledgeable and professional with how they handled the matter. They came on time to the appointment and was careful with the furniture. Well done.

Peter Mok from Vancouver
Peter Mok from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement Flooding

This company is very customer oriented in that they show that they really care about your home. Even after they finished repairing the basement flooding, they shared awesome tips and did their job ASAP. I would definitely recommend this company!

James  from Vancouver
James from Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Faucet

Leo tried to trick me by charging more than $750 installing 2 faucets !!!!!!! It's outrageous!! I can't imagine how could he even dare to even come up with that price!!! It took them 30mins to get to my house and 1 hr to finish the job!!!

In the end, he still charged me $575... What an ......! Never do business with that greedy guy, he will size you up and rip you off!!!!

stephen from Vancouver
stephen from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

clogged drain

....called the plumbeing company, they came and unclogged my sewer, then broke the toilet bowl but didnt say anythging. then i called them back to come and fix the toilet and it cost another $150. I was using the regualrly for other work as well which done well...

Ruth in Dunbar
Ruth in Dunbar
2 reviews W Vancouver, BC

Parts and service

Great plumbing store In Kitslano!
Carry lots of parts and the staff is very knowledgeable.
Very helpful and patient with all our plumbing problems.
If they cannot help they will tell you where else to get the parts or who else may help.
If you are in the Westside it's a great plumbing store to visit.

yong jing from Surrey
yong jing from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

installing the bathroom sink

Leo's service was awesome, installed our bathroom sink, test it, and gave advice. More important is they wear protection boot before entering in my place without massing up my place. Excellent service and work!!
Knowing that a big box store would send a high-cost plumber unless I said otherwise, I hired my own. Leo's are the best! Great service, very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I'll use them again!

Mary Wong-Moon from Vancouver