Lee Valley Tools Ltd

Reviews for Lee Valley Tools Ltd

Poonam Sehgal from Toronto
Poonam Sehgal from Toronto

Kreg Jig

Here is what I absolutely love about lee valley. They take the the time to educate you, give their honest opinion and show you how to use the tool. My husband and I did some major renovation and we didnt have all the tools to do it. We found about the kreg jig and went to them for their honest opinion. Also they are one of the few retailers that sell the new K5 version. We dealt with an older gentlemen who took the time to explain all sorts of joinery to us and why one is better than the other. In the end we purchased the Kreg jig and had some information from him on how to use it, what to do and what not to do. Great store, great service although I have a really hard to getting my husband out of there.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Cabinetry

Awesome selection of cabinetry hardware made of high quality materials and cool and obscure pieces like pocket door hardware and concealed hinges.

Staff are extremely knowledgable and helpful, great when you have that "I know what I want but don't know how to do it" moment.

Katherine in North york
Katherine in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Volcanic Deodorizer

I had a very pleasant experience when I went here. I believe I was not at this exact location (I went to the downtown one) but the salespeople were all very nice and service was very efficient. Recommended for all your gardening needs.

Time Engineer in North york
Time Engineer in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Making jewlery for a friend

I needed copper panels and gears for a bracelet. The copper plant labels were perfect for this purpose and It was very successful. The stuff they have here is awesome. There is even a steam engine that fits on top of a mug of tea!

Jocelyn Gallagher in Georgetown
Jocelyn Gallagher in Georgetown
2 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

Tools

Really enjoyed the service and level of technical support offered when evaluating tools and products at Lee Valley. I would revisit for these reasons any time I need tools. As well the speciality products such as garden tools and childrens products are diverse and also well supported by service and information.

Clamo in East york
Clamo in East york
13 reviews East York, ON

Endless amounts of project here at Lee Valley!

My household has spent alot of time with Lee Valley from crafts for the kids to heavy duty tools for heavy duty craftsmanship for the business.
Really great selection of much needed tho rare and specialized tools.
The storefront on King is a little lacking but the catalouges are awesome. Wasn;t worth the gander downtown but always look forward to a good ol' Lee Valley catalouge!

Dan Dilorenzo in Woodbridge
Dan Dilorenzo in Woodbridge
4 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

cabinetry hardware

Staff were helpful in assisting me to find cabinetry hardware and even provided suggestions that were useful in my project. The selection were huge and the diplays were nicely organized.

Larry in Thornhill
Larry in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Carpentry

Remarkable selection of carpentry tools, specifically finish carpentry tools. Although some are super fancy, you can find tools to guide you in creating the special carpentry/woodworking project with great attention to details. And the Home and garden section has some very interesting tools. Again, some might seem very fancy and unnecessary but you can find some fascinating mechanical devices.

Shannon from East York
Shannon from East York

Kitchen fixtures

This is definitely the place if you're looking for the best selection of handles and pulls. They have the most amazing array all out on display for you to see.
It's almost overwhelming how many they have. I ended up looking at their store, then going back to some decorating magazines, deciding what I wanted and going to buy them from Lee Valley. Usually if you see something in a magazine it's not easy to locate it in a store. I'd almost guarantee you could find what you were looking for there. They also have the nifty little tool that helps you install the knobs/pulls in exactly the same spot on each door or drawer front.
Thanks Colin and Justin for the suggestion of this store!

Happy Reviewer
Happy Reviewer
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchener Rennovation

It is a pleasure to do home rennovations with Lee Valley Products. THey always have products that give that extra special touch to everyday functions.
We added the quiet drawer closure on all our cupboards and love impressing our company with our quiet closing drawers

More about Lee Valley Tools Ltd

Leading mail-order and retail suppliers of woodworking tools, gardening tools, and cabinet hardware.