Leaside Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
31 Commercial Rd Toronto ON M4G 1Z3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Leaside Landscaping Inc.

Reviews for Leaside Landscaping Inc.

Sunil Gandhi in Toronto
Sunil Gandhi in Toronto

Backyard Landscaping Project

We had a full backyard landscaping project managed by Leaside Landscaping which included a pergola, deckwork, stonework, a shed, fencework, planting of trees, and a built in BBQ/Fridge. We were impressed by them from beginning to end, everything from the initial design work, project management and the execution of the actual work (workmanship is excellent).

Totally responsive and professional in every respect, Justin managed the project from beginning to end to ensure we were thrilled with the outcome (which we are). Knowing that we didn't have an unlimited budget, Justin also helped us to spend our dollars to achieve the maximum benefit for what we were looking for. Lastly, both Justin and Simon went over and above to deal with water drainage concerns on our neighboring properties, at no additional cost to us.

I would highly recommend Leaside and they will be the ones we call for further work in our front yard in the years ahead.

Andrea
Andrea

Front yard landscape

Justin from Leaside landscaping was a great help with our front yard landscape project. He was very responsive and his design was lovely and in keeping with all of our requests. I would highly recommend them.

Teri in Toronto
Teri in Toronto

Parking pad, walkway and porch.

Justin and the crew have been responsive and professional throughout the difficult and lengthy process of designing a front yard parking pad, getting a city permit, picking the right stone and building it to the city requirements. They were on time and on budget and don't nickel and dime you about things. Any minor issues were addressed immediately and they stand behind their work with a warranty. The best thing is that they don't outsource their crew so you know you are getting a reliable team that cares about doing a good job for their company and the clients. We had Leaside back a couple of years later to do our front porch and will definitely call them for any future needs. Not the cheapest out there but quality, design esthetics and the workmanship makes it worth it.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Modernized Patio

Our backyard was updated with a fabulous new patio by Leaside Landscaping this week. Their representative responded to my request for a quote quickly. The pricing was competitive with others. The contracting was easy and the scope of the project and other related details were made clear in writing. The time frame for the work was set and lucky for us, it was moved up so we got our patio earlier than expected. The crew was great. They were very professional, polite, and kept the energy going right through each day. We were happy to see that our concerns about rain water runoff were worked into the grading of the landscaping materials and patio slabs. It looks fabulous now.

Dissatisfied

My neighbour and I hired this company to redo our front path and we both signed contracts with specific instructions on how it was to be completed. My neighbour failed to get her deposit in on time so we had to reschedule. I was going to be away during the new time slot but, given that I had a contract, I ASSumed that it would be done to the stated specifications. When they arrived to do the work, my neighbour conned them into doing something completely different. They had my email address and my phone numbers but
they failed to contact me and get the go-ahead. When I arrived
home to this travesty (it looks hideous), Chris initially came
out and said he would try to get in touch with my neighbour and figure things out. This was in 2009. I have called and emailed
repeatedly since then to no avail. Chris has since left the company and I have found Simon even less responsive to my concerns. I never would have paid 3,000.00 to have my front path look ridiculous. I could have easily taken both my neighbour and this company to small claims court and won given that I have a contract and the work was clearly not completed to its specifications. I expected this company and its owner to be reasonable. I am beyond disgusted with the manner by which they conduct their business. Apparently it is even too much work for them to even return a phone call.

JR, Toronto
JR, Toronto

Flagstone driveway edge & wall

Simon & Co. were excellent on every aspect of our project, right from the beginning—on schedule, on budget, efficient and hard-working. I would not hesitate to call on Leaside Landscaping again.

Joanna in East york
Joanna in East york
4 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Backyard stone patio and pergola

Leaside landscaping did a great job with our backyard. The existing deck was removed and new stone patio was cut. Start time and end time were timely. These guys work hard and follow the plans. They also cleaned up nightly. We're really happy with the end result.

Janet - Cricket Club
Janet - Cricket Club

Backyard Patio

The whole experience was positive, from the initial meeting, to the drawings, revisions, workman and finished product. The quote was exactly what I expected it to be. The finished product is to the highest quality. Some of the plants didn't take and they replaced them right away. Very pleased with this company and would use them again.

Sandra from North Toronto
Sandra from North Toronto

Driveway

Great workers - they pulled up a horrible patio, and re-used the bricks to expand our driveway. Did a great job- impossible to see where the old one ends and the new one started. Lines, grade and pattern were matched identically. Time estimate was spot on, and they left everything fully cleaned up.

More about Leaside Landscaping Inc.

Landscape design, build, and maintenance plus snow removal services.