LauraStar

Appliance Retailers
Markham ON L3R 2B7

Reviews for LauraStar

LauraStar S4 Active Ironing System

I requested a demo of the product in August 2011, already aware of the Swiss reputation for making quality ironing appliances in general, and having watched an impressive YouTube video at LauraStar.com. The demo at the Richmond Hill location was excellent and I purchased the unit on the spot. It does everything they say, period. It cuts ironing time by half and the quality of the finished product is exceptional. Both contribute to making ironing pleasurable. I actually found myself looking around for more things to iron and can confirm that it does a beautiful job on bed linens!

Roman - Ottawa
Roman - Ottawa
1 review ,

G$ Steamiron

My wife has fallen in love with the iron. It has taken some of the drugery out of this task and makes ironing quicker. We are still experimenting but have been impressed with its performance thus far.

CAROLE PHARAND LAFRENIERE

Karen from Gleannloch
Karen from Gleannloch
8.3/10

Premium Evolution Iron

My husband hates spray starch so none of his clothes can go to the dry cleaners. I also, have 2 teenage daughters who love to look "perfect". So as you can imagine I have enough laundry to iron to keep any stay at home mom busy. BUT WAIT I don't stay home, no I go to work! So how did I manage before my LauraStar premium iron? Well, with black bags under my eyes I think. But not anymore! Ironing is a sinch. Everyone is looking good and I am feeling good. Oh, and I love how the iron never burns the Tshirt logos. How does that work? I don't know but you can just iron right over them, no melting.

Yes, it was expensive but I was going through a lot of $130 irons. Needing a new one every year because of the rust stain that eventually became a problem. No such trouble and no new iron every year! I am one very satisfied customer.

Cathy Korpi
Cathy Korpi

9.8/10

Magic Evolution II

My husband bought this for me for Christmas last year (2005) because I iron everything (almost). I LOVE it, really love it! I can get ironing done in a fraction of the time it took me with the old iron.
The only inconvenience is that it needs little more space to store than a conventional ironing board and it is heavy to carry from the closet I keep it in, into the room where I am doing the ironing.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants their clothes to look like a million dollars!

More about LauraStar

LAURASTAR is the world's leading inovator in ironing systems. Al LAURASTAR products have presurised steam. This steam is difused continuously with a presure of 50 psi and its micro-fine texture does not dampen the material. The procedure guarantes excelent quality of ironing from begining to end. LAURASTAR ironing boards have ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Markham?