Larose Cleaners

Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning
140 La Rose Avenue Etobicoke ON M9P 1B2

Review for Larose Cleaners

dry cleaning and alterations

I have been to them all; especially the high end places - to clean my formal gowns, special pieces, silks, coats etc. I have paid top dollar for places who claim to do superior and specialized work on quality garments. I stopped going when I met Sadru, the lovely gentleman, and Almas, who always greets you with a big smile. their work is impeccable. I have taken beaded gowns, and special occasion pieces, my daughter's graduation gown - all down perfectly. No surprises - only excellent care of garments and a beautiful result. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my clothing that requires an expert hand and special care. Very happy!