Lando Lighting Galleries

Reviews for Lando Lighting Galleries

EB from Toronto
EB from Toronto

Indoor lighting

Great selection of lighting but it can be overwhelming to choose. Paul asked me a few simple questions, understood my aesthetic and picked out some things that wen very well together. Great competitive prices. Quick delivery. And they look fabulous in my house. Only issue is they have a no refund policy...only exchanges so be sure you're going to like what you pick out.

Tina from Toronto
Tina from Toronto

Dining Room Chandelier

Huge selection and really good prices, very helpful staff, not pushy. They have everything and anything with regards to lighting. I only wish I had discovered this store years earlier, my new lighting
go-to store!

John in Brampton
John in Brampton

Interior lighting

Placed an order for several fixtures that they claimed would take 4 - 6 weeks to get... 3 months later they still do not have the fixtures and don't know the era. Worst customer service I've seen in a while. Store should be out of business.

John Stonehouse in Oakville
John Stonehouse in Oakville

Simple Lamp Purchase

Fixture not is store promised in one week. Tried to follow up and it was always next week. Would call and leave message and calls would not be returned. Was supposed to be available one day and called ahead to let them know that I was coming. Was not ready when I arrived from S. Mississauga. Told that they would deliver but did not show. Told absolutely next night but did not show. They offered to deliver to work but did not show. I had asked to be rewired but they did that too short so had to be repeated. In total 10 phone calls, 5 messages left that were not returned. Never going to touch this "family business" again. When I told the story to Brian his only response was "You don't want the fixture now?"
He just did not give a .

Rob in Oakville
Rob in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Lighting

Lando lighting provides very competitive pricing, and we got our outdoor fixtures from them. If you can't find a light in their store, you could provide them the brand name of the fixture that you like, and they would be able to place the order for you.

Mike in Shelburne
Mike in Shelburne
1 review SHELBURNE, ON

dining room fixture

This store had the best selection of lighting I have ever seen and it was overwhelming. The staff were amazing and so helpful with their suggestions. Brian and his brother were very nice and helpful and there was no pressure to buy or leave the store even though it was past closing time. Loved the service!!! Thanks!

SHIRLY MCLEOD in Brampton
SHIRLY MCLEOD in Brampton

LIGHTING

THE COMPANY HAS AN AMAZING VARIETY OF LIGHTING AND THE LARGEST SELECTION OF LIGHTING UNDER ONE ROOF.THEY ALSO CARRY THE CATALOGUES OF THEIR DIFFERENT SUPPLIERS SO IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BUT LIKE A STYLE YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS. THEIR PRICE POINTS ARE VERY COMPETITIVE AND THEIR END OF LINE AND CLEARANCE SELECTION JUST AS GOOD. THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST PLACE WE GO TO WHEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM THE "BIG BOX" STORE SELECTIONS.

big boy
big boy
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Lighting for the Whole House

John from Newmarket
Lando Lighting has way better prices than all of the other companies. I found that the prices were lower by a significant amount. The staff is welcoming and very helpfull. Lando lighting had the biggest selection i have ever seen and all the lights i had chosen are way above standard and compliments are alawys given by my freinds about the lighting.

Bill in Kingsway
Bill in Kingsway
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Purcchase new fixtures

Upon moving into our house we had to supply lighting and bath fixtures throughout the new build. Great products, and great service as the accommodated our changes and returns without a discussion. Their pricing on identical products was also well below the competition.

AVA in Toronto
AVA in Toronto

New Lighting in new home

My family and I visit Lando Lighting regularly for all of our lighting needs. Karen and the rest of the staff are terrific. Their products tend to be unique and I find their pricing is competitive to other lighting galleries. Over the last four years I've purchased crystal chandeliers in my kitchen, dining room, foyer, and one of the bedrooms. I always find what I'm looking for and they are great at offering suggestions and will also do custom work to meet my needs. My next project will be my family room and I will definately be going back to Lando. For large selection and friendly staff, I recommend them.

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Brampton?