Lighting

S Aprile from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

lighting

Assisted Review

In March of 2013 I bought a new chandelier for my front hall from lando lighting and could not be happier!! I had pictures of the area and Brian got showed me a variety that would fit the look and space. My new favorite place to buy lights.

Liana Rowan from Whitchurch-stouffville
Liana Rowan from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Fixtures

Assisted Review

We recently moved into our new home but the builder didn't have any options for upgrading the light fixtures and we weren't crazy about the cheap stuff they put up. We shopped around and after going to a few other stores we wound up at Lando Lighting. We got a dining room chandelier, two wall sconces for the living room and two nightstand lamps. They gave us a great deal which wound up costing much less than what we priced at other stores. We're very happy, it seems like a small thing but the upgraded lighting really gave our home a custom feel.

Mary from Brampton
Mary from Brampton

Lighting and Installation

We purchased our main floor light fixtures from Lando and had an electrician install them at our new house
When the electrician installed the Chandeliers, a few of the crystals from the chandeliers did not have the holes in place where the hooks should be to hang it.
Lando assured me that they will correct the problem and come back to the house to replace the crystals that didn't have the hooks
after many phone calls and having to go in person to see when they would return to fix the broken crystals from the chandelier, the owner told us he cannot help us with this matter because "he does not do this stuff. " He was very rude to us and was not very helpful at all, Even though he knew that we were there to purchase more lighting fixtures for the rest of the house. When we asked him how can we trust him, his response to us was ``I don't care if you want to buy from here or not" and walked away.
Because of Landos actions we have decided not to deal with that store again.
I believe he had a legal obligation to repair what he delivered, but he doesn't comprehend the concept of customer service after the sale.
I do not recommend anyone to get their lighting fixtures here. I do not know how many other people he has done this to, but I find it very unprofessional that you pay for a service and they do not finish what you pay for. Unfortunately, we has a bad experience with this company.

Tammy from Mississauga
Tammy from Mississauga

Kitchen fixture

Our contractor recommended Lando Lighting to us for our kitchen lighting. We were looking for a pretty specific style of pendent light to compliment over the sink, without being to big or small. The sales associates are extremely helpful with listening to your requests and helping to point you in the right direction! We will definitely be back to purchase hallway and bathroom lighting!

Chandelier

Realized was given the wrong size chandelier after installing, went back for right one and owner would not credit anything for electrician coming twice. Store mistake, I paid twice. Owner hid in back room the whole time. Find another place that values customers.

Christine in Newcastle
Christine in Newcastle
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

New lighting

L6W 1T4

We needed to buy entirely new lighting for the exterior and part of the interior for our home. The service at Lando was excellent. They were very helpful, friendly and courteous. They didn't hover over us, but they were there when we asked for help. I'd recommend them to anyone.

EB from Toronto
EB from Toronto

Indoor lighting

Great selection of lighting but it can be overwhelming to choose. Paul asked me a few simple questions, understood my aesthetic and picked out some things that wen very well together. Great competitive prices. Quick delivery. And they look fabulous in my house. Only issue is they have a no refund policy...only exchanges so be sure you're going to like what you pick out.

Dining Room Chandelier

Huge selection and really good prices, very helpful staff, not pushy. They have everything and anything with regards to lighting. I only wish I had discovered this store years earlier, my new lighting
go-to store!

John in Brampton
John in Brampton

Interior lighting

L6W 1T4

Placed an order for several fixtures that they claimed would take 4 - 6 weeks to get... 3 months later they still do not have the fixtures and don't know the era. Worst customer service I've seen in a while. Store should be out of business.

John Stonehouse in Oakville
John Stonehouse in Oakville

Simple Lamp Purchase

L6W 1T4

Fixture not is store promised in one week. Tried to follow up and it was always next week. Would call and leave message and calls would not be returned. Was supposed to be available one day and called ahead to let them know that I was coming. Was not ready when I arrived from S. Mississauga. Told that they would deliver but did not show. Told absolutely next night but did not show. They offered to deliver to work but did not show. I had asked to be rewired but they did that too short so had to be repeated. In total 10 phone calls, 5 messages left that were not returned. Never going to touch this "family business" again. When I told the story to Brian his only response was "You don't want the fixture now?"
He just did not give a .

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...