Lando Lighting Galleries

Dan from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Foyer Chandelier

Assisted Review

We found a chandelier for our foyer online and a friend suggested we find out if Lando Lighting would beat the price and they did. We're more comfortable knowing who we're buying from so we're satisfied with how it worked out.

Lisa Renzetti-Fronte from Port Perry
Lisa Renzetti-Fronte from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Numberous Homes

I have been working with Lando Lighting for 8 years now. We have selected and specified lighting for many homes over the years. Their service is excellent. They are very patient and friendly to work with. Their prices are also quite competitive. I shop for lighting for all my clients at Lando even though I live an hour away!

M Erebor from Scarborough
M Erebor from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Bought a chandelier

Assisted Review

Had a really good time shopping for a chandelier for my new house. It was worth driving across town because the staff was really knowledgeable and I was very happy with the price. I can't wait to go back and shop more!

S Aprile from Scarborough
S Aprile from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

lighting

Assisted Review

In March of 2013 I bought a new chandelier for my front hall from lando lighting and could not be happier!! I had pictures of the area and Brian got showed me a variety that would fit the look and space. My new favorite place to buy lights.

Liana Rowan from Whitchurch-stouffville
Liana Rowan from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Fixtures

Assisted Review

We recently moved into our new home but the builder didn't have any options for upgrading the light fixtures and we weren't crazy about the cheap stuff they put up. We shopped around and after going to a few other stores we wound up at Lando Lighting. We got a dining room chandelier, two wall sconces for the living room and two nightstand lamps. They gave us a great deal which wound up costing much less than what we priced at other stores. We're very happy, it seems like a small thing but the upgraded lighting really gave our home a custom feel.

Mary from Brampton
Mary from Brampton

Lighting and Installation

We purchased our main floor light fixtures from Lando and had an electrician install them at our new house
When the electrician installed the Chandeliers, a few of the crystals from the chandeliers did not have the holes in place where the hooks should be to hang it.
Lando assured me that they will correct the problem and come back to the house to replace the crystals that didn't have the hooks
after many phone calls and having to go in person to see when they would return to fix the broken crystals from the chandelier, the owner told us he cannot help us with this matter because "he does not do this stuff. " He was very rude to us and was not very helpful at all, Even though he knew that we were there to purchase more lighting fixtures for the rest of the house. When we asked him how can we trust him, his response to us was ``I don't care if you want to buy from here or not" and walked away.
Because of Landos actions we have decided not to deal with that store again.
I believe he had a legal obligation to repair what he delivered, but he doesn't comprehend the concept of customer service after the sale.
I do not recommend anyone to get their lighting fixtures here. I do not know how many other people he has done this to, but I find it very unprofessional that you pay for a service and they do not finish what you pay for. Unfortunately, we has a bad experience with this company.

Tammy from Mississauga
Tammy from Mississauga

Kitchen fixture

Our contractor recommended Lando Lighting to us for our kitchen lighting. We were looking for a pretty specific style of pendent light to compliment over the sink, without being to big or small. The sales associates are extremely helpful with listening to your requests and helping to point you in the right direction! We will definitely be back to purchase hallway and bathroom lighting!

Tina from Toronto
Tina from Toronto

Chandelier

Realized was given the wrong size chandelier after installing, went back for right one and owner would not credit anything for electrician coming twice. Store mistake, I paid twice. Owner hid in back room the whole time. Find another place that values customers.

Christine in Newcastle
Christine in Newcastle
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

New lighting

We needed to buy entirely new lighting for the exterior and part of the interior for our home. The service at Lando was excellent. They were very helpful, friendly and courteous. They didn't hover over us, but they were there when we asked for help. I'd recommend them to anyone.

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Brampton?