Lakeside Tree Experts

Suse Ives in Barrie
Suse Ives in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Tree Removal and Pruning

Recently used Lakeside Tree Experts and they did an outstanding job. Received great customer service from owner Scott who returned my email within the hour. Scott was very careful and thoughtful about which trees needed to be removed and patiently answered my questions. His quote was slightly higher than the other 2, but I got the impression they were worth it, and they were. It was obvious that Scott wasn’t interested in clear cutting but was dedicated to providing solutions to keep our current trees healthy. I cannot stress how important it is to get this kind of work done right. You can’t just buy 40 foot trees. Owner Scott was professional and patient to show me which trees were dying and which trees could thrive. His team were friendly, efficient, skilled and went above and beyond (spoke to my neighbour about the work that was about to happen along the property line and friendly to other neighbours who interacted with them). Owner Scott did a walk about after the work was done to ensure I was happy. I would highly recommend Lakeside Tree Service. These guys know what they’re doing and they do it really well. Looking forward to using them again and again.

Jackie Wilson from Barrie
Jackie Wilson from Barrie
5 reviews Barrie, ON

4 storeys high ash tree

I had Scott Black come to my home and give me an estimate to take down an Ash tree from my yard. It was not very nice and it Kept hitting my neighbor's house. The head of his crew Derek was AMAZING precise, accurate, neat and very respectful would recommend them to all!! Thank you so much.
Jackie Wilson Barrie

Looking for Tree Service pros in Barrie?