Lakeside Garden Gallery

Reviews for Lakeside Garden Gallery

Trevor and Donna in Toronto
Trevor and Donna in Toronto

Nothing but exceptional service

This year I went all out buying everything from trees to Hostas. Bruno came within the next couple days of days and planted everything. He explained aftercare. I went in early in the morning because I knew I needed help, which I received from several atttendents. You should know going on the weekends it’s going to be super busy and you won’t get your one on one care, I’m coming back in the spring!

Donna from Caledon
Donna from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Gardens

Staff is extremely rude. I have been going there for years and years and have witnessed the decline in their customer service. Staff needs to smile and be more helpful. They just ignore you. I have been over charged. Both these experiences have happened on several occasions. Beautiful flowers.

Pixie Schmitz from Toronto
Pixie Schmitz from Toronto

Landscaping supplies

I have used the expertise of several of the employees at Lakeside for my gardening needs in the past few years. Most recently I had difficulty with all of my gardens that were infected with a type of mold that killed off all my impatiens. the experts at Lakeside ( where I had purchased the plants) were more than willing to work with me in stopping the spread and therefore saving several of my plants. Without their help I would have lost them all. Thank you

Looking for Garden Centres pros in Brampton?