Lady Bug Pest Control

Reviews for Lady Bug Pest Control

UNHAPPY WITH THE WORK ! in Etobicoke
UNHAPPY WITH THE WORK ! in Etobicoke

RUDE AND SLOPPY!!!!

FOUND THEM RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL ...THEY WERE NASTY AND GOSSIPED A LOT TO THE SUPER OF THE BUILDING....I WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE HIRING THEM...THE OLD WOMAN WHO RUNS THIS BIZ IS NOSSY AND VERY SLOPPY IN HER WORK...AND THEY ALSO DID DAMAGE TO PICTURES ON THE WALL....BEWARE!!!!!

Farid  in Toronto
Farid in Toronto

Perfect cockroach job is done.

We have couple properties. Last week one of my tenants started to complain about cockroach. So, I called to couple pest control companies and only Lady Bug responded quick and professional. In couple hours I received her preparation form. The next day she came and inspected all three units (2 units in basement and main floor). She helped us to make empty all cupboads (even though it is not her job) and she sprayed all 3 kitchens, all cracks and crevices. I saw how she is professional and knowledgeble in her field.
If any pest problem will pop up in any my property I will contact Lady Bug Pest Control again.
Thank you very much for your professional job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Unprofessional

My land lord hired them they compline an out the number of units, they use they don't do a good job, I don't think they know what they are doing. And they don't care. Most of the positive review on here seem fake. Why do they call her by her name and none of the negative reviews do?

Fumigation

This company was hired to fumigate for bedbugs. They have done two sprayings in my unit. On the first visit, the owner was two hours late, on the 2nd visit, she didn't show. I had to call. I was told I wasn't on their list! The next day she sent her husband.

They do not take their work seriously. Its quick and dirty, in and out as fast as possible. They take short cuts. They say that furniture has to be pulled away from the wall but they don't spray behind it. There was what looked like mud stains on my mattress bed bug cover. How did that get there? No explanation from them. They use an old style pump spray and the chemical comes in a small clear container that has to be mixed with water.

This is fly by night organization. A husband and wife operation that don't care about their business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedbug begone!

Halina effectively removed out bedbug problem, and was patient and correct in her recommendations when I also called for advice. would definitely recommend her services. Bedbugs are very hard to get rid of but her prep guidance and carry out got rid of them!

Apartment

My apartment hired this company and while they did complete the job, they took zero care in our belongings and caused damage that they did not pay for. They broke a lamp and damaged my babies crib. They did not tell us about this damage as we had discovered it after they left. Would not recommend.

19 reviews North York, ON

Pest contol around the house

I have hired Helena a few times to take care of the ants that are outside my house before they make their way inside. She also took care of a rat infestation when the garbage strike was in effect and did a fantastic job. She is the best exterminator I have ever hired.

Mississauga
Mississauga

Called for Pest Control in house

We were having pest problems in our house. All of a sudden a bunch of ants erupted in the house out of no where. We called Lady Bug Pest Control and they fixed the problem right away.

J in North York
J in North York
10 reviews North York, ON

Yearly spraying

Halina has been doing our external and internal spraying for years. She is very knowledgable, comes when she says she would, works very efficiently, and after each spraying we are good for a year. One of the best things she offers is that, should the rain wash away the chemicals, she will come back and respray.

19 reviews North York, ON

Rat and ant control

i saw the rat in the year and had to remove it as quickly as possible. Calling Lady Bug was the best thing to do, since they know their business and solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I have told everyone about the company and hold them in the highest esteem.