Metzger's Flooring Center

Tile & Stone Retailers
2130 E Clear Lake Ave Springfield IL 62703
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Springfield  >  Metzger's Flooring Center

Review for Metzger's Flooring Center

May in Springfield
May in Springfield
6 reviews Springfield, IL

carpet installation

When I was buying my house the builder used this company to carpet and tile mine and my neighbor's homes. It began as a fun experience. They were helpful as I chose the carpeting and tiles. When the project was finished however, there was a spot of glue on the living room carpet and a rip in the hallway carpet. After much persistence on my part, they agreed to fix the rip then charged me $200.00. They treated me as though I was trying to scam them, and refused to do anything about the glue in the living room. The linoleum has since pulled away from the doorways and developed bubbles. Metzger's has refused to do anything to help. I was incredibly disappointed. My neighbors had a similar experience. If you do use this company I wish you luck. It could have been a great experience.