KP Waterproofing

KP Waterproofing

Reviews for KP Waterproofing

Rich
Rich

Job done right and quick!

Chris came by and took a look at two cracks I had in my basement foundation. The cracks ran from my window to the basement floor. He walked around the house and told me what he would be doing to fix the problem. His quote beat all the other competitors that I spoke to.

Chris's guys came early in the morning and started to work right away until the job was done - they finished the job in 5 hours!

The work was done 4 months ago and I'm happy to report that my basement has been spot dry! Thanks Chris!

JR
JR

Foundation waterproofing/cementing basement (partial) and alley

An excellent job done on time and on budget. Kris explained the work process clearly beforehand and he and his team worked seamlessly and efficiently while being responsive to all client questions and requests. Full marks all round.

Marcel in Toronto
Marcel in Toronto

Keswick Property Waterproofing

My basement experienced significant flooding and needed waterproofing. I called dozens of companies, in the end I chose KP Waterproofing. Chris was extremely helpful from the first call. He explained everything clearly. His workmanship was excellent, his team is a great bunch of guys who worked meticulously and completed the job on time and on budget. Following the job we had heavy rains and the basement remained dry as a bone. I fully trust Chris and am very happy we chose KP Waterproofing and recommend him to all.

Flora Hsu in Toronto
Flora Hsu in Toronto

Leaking basement

Very efficient and professional. Came in and find the leakage area right away and got problem solved efficiently. Cleaned up everything after the job. They even offer a 20 years warranty.

Maxine, Downtown Toronto
Maxine, Downtown Toronto

Just perfect

I've used KP Waterproofing for several projects. I was referred to Kris by my friend who was referred to him by her boss. He first came in because my basement was leaking. He was very clear on what was to be done, and executed to perfection. He was (and still is) punctual, businesslike and very very quick! He first assessed my leaking basement. When everyone was making all kind of judgements, he realized that there were holes in the walls of my century home so water was going through the walls and not to the floor where it was coming out. He was bang on! He never tries to push you to do any more than is necessary and suggested a phased approach to waterproofing, He was unavailable for the second phase so I hired someone else who talked a lot but did not deliver. Of course, I had to have Chris return to finish the job! That's why I called on him to do footings for a deck that previous owners built badly. I think the best compliment came from the city Inspector who, after inspecting Kris' work, shared with me that he is great. Kris dealt directly with the Inspector (which I think was very difficult what with having to place inspection calls and wait for the inspector to turn up) and even addressed additional stuff required to brace the deck.... which he dealt with without a complaint. There are lots of contractors out there and I lack a lot of trust because of bad experiences. At the risk of making Kris more busy than he is, I felt it necessary to give him a review though we've never discussed Homestars! I actually was on looking for another trade and searched his company name. Chris is now my go to guy for any waterproofing or concrete job... and I will recommend him to any of my friends!

Chris A.
Chris A.
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Weeping Tile, Parging, Waterproofing, Garage Slab

Kris did my neighbors weeping tile a few years ago, he was happy so I called him myself. Kris came by the house to talk about what we needed before we finish our basement (our house was built around 1954), we've had a couple of small basement leaks over the last 8 years so we wanted to do this right. Kris has been doing this for many years, his experience, patience and insight was obvious, he offered some sound guidance and advice for this project, his pricing was extremely competitive and we felt it was great value for the work we had done.

The project lasted about 1 week start to finish, he did an excellent job during the excavation and completion of the project, they also put in a new garage slab which was desperately needed. We are very happy with the outcome of this project and can highly recommend Kris before waterproofing your own basement.

andrew p. in Toronto
andrew p. in Toronto

exterior waterproofing of home

I highly recommend Kris. I called around for several quotes. Kris' was by far much better than any of the bigger companies plus he'll really work hard to fit you in. Most people only call for waterproofing after a big rain so scheduling gets tricky. I've had Kris come on two occasions do waterproof separate parts of our house. We had a leak in our basement that was coming through our foundation (cinder blocks). Its been fixed for >1yr now and we've had no issues. The 2nd job was done as a preventative measure when we refinished our deck. On both occasions he was done in <48hrs (35ft and 20ft - linear feet) of waterproofing. Our deck contractor who was working alongside Kris was so impressed with his process and thoroughness that he took down his contact.

Linda & Robert in Toronto
Linda & Robert in Toronto

Exterior waterproofing

Great service and job done on time. Chris and his team did a great job. I usually would not go with the lowest bidder on a job, but Chris was highly recommended by 3 family members who used his services. Not at all disappointed and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs waterproofing.

Melanie in North york
Melanie in North york

Exterior waterproofing and sump pump installation

I am extremely pleased with the work Kris and his team performed. They were done ahead of their estimated time, left our property as clean as was possible every day and were careful to ensure our neighbouring tenant had a clear and safe path to his entrance adjacent to our house. All that AND his pricing was significantly less than other quotes received. Our basement typically leaks after storms like we had earlier this week: I'm thrilled to report our basement is dry...no more moping up the basement!! Thanks Kris and team!

Repair cracked foundation (exterior)

I had a foundation cracked in three places on two sides of my house. KP did an estimate that was thousands less than others, offering only what was needed (others pushed new sump pump installations) for a very fair price.

The team showed up on schedule, worked so hard I felt guilty for not helping and got the job done in a very high quality way. The process included digging down to the footing of the house, replacing the weeping tile, repairing the cracks with hydraulic cement, putting a waterproofing aqua bloc coat on the entire wall, placing a plastic membrane over top of that and then backfilling. All this work was done by hand, so no damage to my lawn, walkways or fence occurred from heavy machine use.

I've recommended this company to a coworker already. They're good at what they do and they don't tough you. They charge a fair price for the difficult job that they do.

More about KP Waterproofing

Complete Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Waterproofing, Foundation Leak Repair, Drainage Systems
Looking for Waterproofing pros in North York?