Koski Glass

Reviews for Koski Glass

Peter in Kingston
Peter in Kingston
1 review Milton, ON

Great customer service and competitive price

Purchased new windows for the upper floor of our home. I called Koski based on a recommendation from a friend, and I'm glad I did. The sales rep was friendly, the installation team was great, and I'm very happy with the final product.

Koski was on the lower end of our competitive quotes.

One story about attention to detail - at the end of day one they decided they were going to pull out one of the windows and redo the installation. Apparently it was a bit off-center, which I didn't even notice. I'm glad they did, and glad that they care enough about the quality of their work to address it without being asked. Gives me confidence that the whole job was done with attention to detail.

Peter K
Peter K

New Front Door

My neighbour had his front door done by Koski Glass so I already had a chance to see their work. These guys are a hidden gem. Their work and quality is top notch. The job at my neighbours came out fantastic and so did mine. It's nice to see work of this quality is still around. I opted for an expensive locking mechanism and door so that's why the price of the door was high.

Glass shower enclosure

Nicest work I've ever seen, right down to the little details. Perfect match on hardware. Very accurate estimate on delivery time.

The bathroom is now my favorite room in the house!

Highly recommended!

Glass Shower enclosure

Koski has just finished a glass shower enclosure for us, and to sum it up, completed the bathroom to perfection. One trip to measure, a second to fit the glass and hardware and make the bathroom look amazing. About 3 weeks turnaround for a custom enclosure, well worth the wait. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!