KMB Granites Pvt Ltd

Reviews for KMB Granites Pvt Ltd

emma from ontario
emma from ontario

kitchen renovation

The job and the product is never specified in the contract. The owner charged 70% or more as the downpayment. Now the company does not respond to the calls or the letters and refuses to return the deposit. There will be a legal fight with them.
Just stay away from this company.

Peter in North York
Peter in North York
1 review North York, ON

basement and kitchen renovation

KMB has disappointed me in every way. Their "policy" is to ask for over 50% upfront for the job, which is beyond anything that I've ever heard. Anyway, the job started off strongly with workers showing up everyday. However, I couldn't believe the shoddy workmanship by their so-called "carpenters" (who hung cabinet doors upside down and used wood glue instead of proper acrylic caulking for seaming the crown moulding)! Also, the owner hasn't returned phone calls for days after days. It's been 5 months(!) since the job started and they're not returning my phone calls to complete the job (including fixing the hardwood floor that the workers scratched up when working on the kitchen!). I would LOVE to have them come back to finish the job but, since they have the vast majority of my money, they don't give me the time of day anymore.

amir adnan in scarborough
amir adnan in scarborough
1 review ,

Kitchen Renovation

It is unfortunate for the people who are giving these guys bad reviews. we had an excellent experience with KMB. they were very professional and on time. we took 4 different quotes and their's was the cheapest. They were very flexible to work with and overall we had a very smooth reno.

shenzi in Midtown Toronto
shenzi in Midtown Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

They will take your money up front and will not complete the job.
I spent days waiting at home when they told me they will show up and never do.
The only day they came on time is the day they installed the counter top in my kitchen
and they were collecting the rest of the money.
After that it was promises after promises and never came.
It's been 3 weeks and I am missing 3 sets of doors for my cabinet, the glass for my glass doors, the back splash is half tiled and the drawers are too tight and don't open properly. They keep making excuses after excuses.

Riverdale-5724
Riverdale-5724
4.5/10

Granite countertop

I had a granite countertop installed from KMB. I think they have more business than installers. It took numerous calls and almost a month b4 they even showed up. I paid them in full and once they had my $$$, they kept putting me off. They would say they'd show up, I'd wait and this happened at least 2 times, but they wouldn't show up. I would highly recommend their prices but not their service.

Jennifer from Hunt Club
Jennifer from Hunt Club

4.3/10

Kitchen Renovation

I would recommend using this company for granite installation - they have great prices. We made the mistake of having them build our custom kitchen - this was a big mistake. It seemed the kitchen cabinet makers had no clue as to what they were doing. The kitchen took 3 months to complete, and the quality is poor.

More about KMB Granites Pvt Ltd

KMB Granites Pvt Ltd. , is who;;y owned by my Chairman Mr. Yusuff Basha. We have no branches or any representatives in any part of this world except in India and Dubai. We understand that some people are falsely representing us in your area which is a fraud. Please help ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Toronto?