Kleen-Flo Duct Cleaning

John in North york
John in North york
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Cleaning service for ducts

They did a much better job than I expected. They were very delicate inside my house which is a big plus to what we are use too from previous companies. Very clean and professional crew. Want to thank Tony and Bill for their knowledge and quickness.

David from St. Catharines
David from St. Catharines
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

clean

these guys came to my house on any day that was good for me and cleaned my ducts. i was so happy with the service and would recomend them to anyone. they found some valuables in the ducts and returned them to me. that made me so happy because they found a 100 dollar bill and gave it back to me. very honest company and would recomend them to anyone. i love them.

Shannon in Niagara falls
Shannon in Niagara falls
1 review NIAGARA FALLS, ON

Duct Cleaning

I would just like to let you know that the young man who came to clean our ducts today was prompt, polite and did a great job. I am totally satisfied with your prices, telephone quotes by a friendly operator, and the great work that is done. I will for sure recommend your services to friends and family.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Niagara Falls?