Kirby Vacuum Repair Centre

Vacuum Sales & Service
50 Bristol Rd E Mississauga ON L4Z 3K8
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Mississauga  >  Kirby Vacuum Repair Centre

Reviews for Kirby Vacuum Repair Centre

Mohammed in Mississauga
Mohammed in Mississauga
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Central Vacuum Repari

My central stop working just before a big party. I immediately called these guys for service as my house needed vacuuming. They were at my place with hours of my call ready to complete my vacuum. It took some time to trouble shoot but it was repaired. Thanks for your great work!!!

Heather T from Mississauga
Heather T from Mississauga

Service

The service was great, they repaired my vacuum to like new status which is very important to me because I have animals. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. I'm happy that my vacuum could be repaired and I didn't have to go out and buy a new one. Thanks!!!!

Christine from York Mills
Christine from York Mills

Vacuum Head Repair

I brought my vacuum head brush in to be repaired, the belt was loose and had lost several screws. They were so helpful and quick and reasonable. I would definitely use them for service again.