Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Reviews for Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Theodora
Theodora

Window Coverings in LR & Carpet in Basement

We were shopping for window coverings in our main living space - in our search we checked out Kingsway. The sales people showed us our options, guided us through the beautiful showroom of displays and worked with us to find the most suitable product to accomodate our needs. It was great. We did not feel pressure nor rush. The job was done as advised - on time and well done. So, when time came to order carpet we went to Kingsway to have a look. Again, service was professional and very knowledgeable. The thing we appreciate most is the service and professionalism. The staff took their time to assist us. From start to finish both our purchases were great and now we are really enjoying both! Thank you to the Kingsway Carpets & Blinds team!

Thank your for your business and time to add the review . Much appreciated!
The Kingsway Team

Sim Mississauga
Sim Mississauga
9.8/10

Replacement Blinds

We purchased and had installed, thirty square meters of HunterDouglas Blinds in four rooms. We dealt with George. He was very help full with our selection process spending a lot of time with us exploring all our options in both in the showroom (good selection and demonstration facilities) and over the phone, with no pressure. He replied promptly to all of phone inquires. He came personally to measure our installation again he was very helpful, flexable, and patient. He went over every detail of the installation with and and had several useful suggestions in response to our needs. His prices compared with other quotes were quite reasonable. The installation was prompt and very professional. The was a minor problem with a control being on the wrong side of a blind, he readily agreed to have the bind modified and reinstalled.

Thank you for your business and and time to add the review. Much appreciated.

nick and mary from Mississauga
nick and mary from Mississauga

What a difference! What a pleasant surprise!

Having spend every weekend this summer shoping with my wife for window and some floor coverings and going to all the "big guys" and getting nowhere because of either bad service,high prices,low quality,poor selection,staff that didn't know half of what they should to even work in this field,we passed by ..chance I should say by Kingsway carpets and blinds.
What a shock! the place doesn't look like much from outside but once we stepped in we felt like our search was over.
I never knew there were so many types of window coverings!, or so many types of flooring.
But what really sold us was the sales approach of George and Maria.
Their unhurried, no pressure consultation-is the word that comes to mind- was warm ,friendly and amazingly thorough and to the point.These guys know their product from A to Z.
Their prices were comparable and in some cases lower than the "big guys",but the quality of some of their product lines left me speechless,if you want original ideas to truly transform your home-not just decorate it like everyone else- this is the place to go.The variety of blinds, shutters, silhouetes,and all other coverings was unbelievable, a truly unique shopping experience, I'll never go back to the big boxes where I was treated like a number.
Installation of our window coverings was another point that I must mention because it was on time as promised and clean and the end result left us feeling that for once we got our money's worth.Many thanks!!!!!

Thank you for your business and time to post a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Maria and the Team at Kingssay

Al from Burlington
Al from Burlington

New carpet

Awesome service, incredibly nice people to deal with, good communication, very helpful when it comes to making product decisions.
I will definitely like to deal with them again, and I recommend them 100% to anybody, buy with confidence, you're getting more for your buck.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. That is very much appreciated.
Maria and the Team at Kingsway

Etobicoke-5304
Etobicoke-5304

New Carpet and Shutters

I spotted this place on my way back from Home Depot - wow, what a difference in service and expertise, these guys know their stuff. I was not only impressed with their product knowledge, as I had shopped around, their on-site consultation and suggestions pointed me in the right direction while being sensitive to my budget. I cannot say enough how happy I am with the end result. These guys are 1st class service all the way.

Thank you for your business and time to share your experience with us
The Team at Kingsway

Kathline from Oakville
Kathline from Oakville

New Carpet

Good service. On time. Clean. Quality products.

More about Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

- Roller shades
- Wovenwood shades
- Pirouette shades
- Roman shades

"Their commitment to both product excellence and customer satisfaction makes them the ideal candidate for our Gallery Program, which is dedicated to the best independent window covering professionals in the business. " said Sue Rainville, Director of Marketing, Hunter Douglas Canada LP. Visit Kingsway Carpets & Blinds and experience the …