Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Reviews for Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Edda in Toronto
Edda in Toronto

washroom/bedroom/kitchen blinds

Sales personnel in store were very helpful and explained how blinds operate, offered colour choices and made suggestions re best options.
Salesperson came to our home to measure and we were able to enquire about repairing blinds we had in kitchen by installing a new track. Installation was completed to our satisfaction. Would recommend this company,

Thank you Edda for your business and time to add a review. The Duettes you got will give you a nice look with great energy efficiency. Enjoy the new look
Maria ,Manny Hashim ,The Team at Kingsway

Jen T. in Etobicoke
Jen T. in Etobicoke

carpet and instalation

We were looking to carpet our stairs, and Kingsway Carpets helped us so much with the decision making process. Elizabeth was great, gave us her genuine opinions and helped to choose a carpet that was right for us. Very attentive to customer needs. Big thumbs up!

Glad everything worked out to your expectations. Enjoy the convenience and look of your new staircase!

Connie in Etobicoke
Connie in Etobicoke

Hunter Douglas Blind

Purchased blinds for our living room and bed room. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. In home measurements and installation were great. Very pleased with all aspects of our purchase.

Would highly recommend them!

Thank You Connie I'm sure your rooms look great with the new blinds. A big transformation.

mark.diorio in Mississauga
mark.diorio in Mississauga

carpet and blinds

Kingsway did a great job installing new carpet and blinds at my house. They were by far the best price for quality after getting more than 5 quotes. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review
The final look and customer satisfaction is our main priority. Was a pleasure working with you
Enjoy the "New" home
Maria Elizabeth George The Kingsway Team

Ellen in Etobicoke
Ellen in Etobicoke

Carpet installation

Sales people have very high knowledge of their products. They are extremely patient and helpful while a customer is making selections. They provide a lot of flexibility with delivery and installations. All arrangements were handled very professionally!

Thank for your business through the years and time to add a review. It is very much appreciated. Was a please working with you.
Manny Maria Elizabeth

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Whole home window coverings

I went to Kingsway Carpets and Blinds due to the positive number of homestar reviews and they didn’t disappoint! They were very knowledgeable on Hunter Douglas blinds which is what I purchased for my entire home. Their price was competitive and the service from Manny the sales lady and installers was second to none. They had great follow through and the window coverings were installed 2 weeks after placing the order.

I would definitely recommend Kingsway!

Thank you for your business and time to add a review.It is very much appreciated. You were a very nice person to work with. Please look us up for any future flooring and window covering .
Enjoy the new look.
The Kingsway team

geeta in Etobicoke
geeta in Etobicoke

Sale and installation of blinds in 2 rooms

Elizabeth was great and provided good advice. I met with her initially, and then did my homework with some comparison shopping. She outdid the competition's price. She was also very accomodating regarding scheduling of home visits for measurement and installation.
The 2 individuals who measured and installed were prompt, pleasant and professional.
This is my 3rd time purchasing from Kingsway and I'm very pleased with the service. I would definitely go back to them.

Thank You your continued patronage!! Glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one!

Elizabeth

upgrade and replace blinds

I was very pleasantly pleased with our experience.
We went into the store for recommendations, and were educated on the products, costs and differences, and order timelines. There was efficiency, but no pressure from John. We were easily able to narrow the style and color choices. We cost compared from another
window covering vendor , who was cheaper for the same product, and brought our quote back to Kingsway. John was able to price match, and we paid the fee for measure and install. The in house process was again very efficient and we decided the control options that made sense. We asked to measure other windows as well, and made a larger order than first anticipated because the value and opportunity made sense.
The product was manufactured and install date came within the timeline.
A very fine gentleman arrived and did a very tidy and efficient installation of 7 products in short time. He was extraordinary! We are pleased with our selected product
My experience was great, the staff were superior, but I also did my due diligence

Thank you for your business and time to add a review. Very much appreciated . Hunter Douglas Blinds always! Great quality! Enjoy for years to come.
Please look us up for any new project in flooring or window covering.

mcstengs in Etobicoke
mcstengs in Etobicoke

Delighted from start to finish

From the first moment I walked into the showroom, to when the man came to my home to measure up the window for blinds, to when the installer came, my overall expereince was excellent. I really liked I could take samples home to see the colours and textures in my own surroundings. At each step along the way, I felt informed and valued as a customer. The blind is now installed and I love the finished product itself!. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Hope the blind was the finishing touch you were looking for for your renos!
Thank you for your patronage. Kingsway

Martin from Toronto
Martin from Toronto

Great Selection, Installation and Products

We just completed a basement reno, and the beautiful carpet installed by Kingsway Carpet Company has made the space a beautiful cozy room for our kids and all the family to enjoy. Customer service was great in helping us to choose the right carpet to meet our needs and budget without pressure to make a quick sale.

Glad we could help ! Thank you for your business.

More about Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

- Roller shades
- Wovenwood shades
- Pirouette shades
- Roman shades

"Their commitment to both product excellence and customer satisfaction makes them the ideal candidate for our Gallery Program, which is dedicated to the best independent window covering professionals in the business. " said Sue Rainville, Director of Marketing, Hunter Douglas Canada LP. Visit Kingsway Carpets & Blinds and experience the …