Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Reviews for Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Ani E.
Ani E.

Carpeting Installation - Family Room and Basement

Removed and replaced padding and old carpeting from family room plus two large rooms in basement. Everything went according to plan. Sales help found just the right carpeting within our budget and made arrangements for installation. Service was seamless. Installation very efficient and professional. Love the new look. Kingsway always provides great service.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review. Please keep up in mind for your next project for window covering or floor covering.
Alex Maria Orhan Mannat, The Kingsway Team

Meegs  in Etobicoke
Meegs in Etobicoke

Great customer service

Needed a skylight blind and the service/installation at Kingsway was fantastic. Great showroom and was able to see various options and colours. Install was easy and service tech was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend to others and we'll be back for other window covering needs as they arise.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review.. We will like to see a picture of the final look .As they say A picture is worth a 1000 words!?
Alex Manny Elizabeth. The Kingsway Team

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Carpet installation

The staff were extremely helpful and took great care installing my carpet. It looks great. I Was confident that they were the right choice because they had also installed blinds for me earlier this year.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review. Very much appreciated. Great color selection for the runner!
Elizabeth Manny John Orhan
The Team that make it happened

HomeStars in Toronto

Main floor flooring and carpet on stairs

We had no flooring on our main floor for over a year. I had a few recommendations for Kingsway Carpet and so we had them come and quote. George (I’m pretty sure that was his name) came and was beyond helpful. Even telling me to paint certain areas so we only would have to touch ups after the install. We weren’t ready for the install for another few months and Maria (in the showroom) helped me change my initial carpet selection and was so great and accommodating with our kids running around. George came back one more time and then we were ready. The install was quick and the installer was professional. My daughter loved him and he worked late to get it all done. Would definitely recommend them. Please excuse the lack of trim. Still a work in progress.

Thank you Amber for your business and time to add a review. Can't see the picture yet. I know the floor will last a long time . The Beaulieu Sydney color is very nice and easy to maintain. Enjoy the new look .
George Maria Orhan , The Kingsway Team.

angela
angela

Window blinds

Manny was the associate we spoke with in the store. She spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions. She is friendly and her product knowledge is excellent. Once the blinds were installed, I had some questions and Manny was able to help me over the phone. Alex came to take the measurements and he was great. Thanks to his accuracy the blinds fit well. The installer took down the old tracks and cleaned up as he worked. I also spoke within Maria over the phone a couple of times and she too was helpful. I purchased the Hunter Douglas Duette Elan blinds in white. They can go top-down or bottom-up. Three of the rooms were done in semi-opaque. They let in a good amount of light and keep the heat out. The bedroom blinds are opaque. These blinds are a huge step up from the vertical blinds I had and have added more character to my condo.

Thank you Angela for your business and time to post a review. Very much appreciated. The Duettes Shades are also the best for energy efficiency . Referrals are very much appreciated. Enjoy the new look
Manny, Maria ,Alex The Kingsway Team

Isabella
Isabella

Motorized blinds for skylight

Motorized blinds for skylight. I have been a client of Kingsway for over 12 years. As a long time client I am consistently delighted by their products and services. What I truly appreciate is their respect for being inside somebody’s home when they’re in to do work. They are reliable an courteous.

Thank you Isabella for your business and time to post a review. You are like family now. Always a pleasure to help and give the best options for any projects , big or small. A very happy customer is our pleasure always. Looking forward to assist you with any other flooring or window coverings projects
Enjoy the new room darkening , powerview skylight!
Maria and Alex
The Kingsway Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

1 Week Turn Around

We called on a Monday to have a quote for 100sq' of carpet installed in an office, and by Friday that same week it was installed. They are very quick to respond to keep the project moving. Will call again.

Thank you for your business. Your feedback is much appreciated. Please look us up for any window covering and flooring needs . We do it all! Enjoy the new look
Elizabeth Orhan John The Team at Kingsway

nicole in Etobicoke
nicole in Etobicoke

Lovely Maria and her team came through in a crunch

I needed a large, bound area rug in a hurry to complete a project and Maria responded right away. Within 24-hours the rug was finished and delivered. It's soft, comfy and exactly right. Maria was lovely to deal with.

Thank you for reaching out. The Anso Nylon and soft backing is the best carpet you can have. Doesn't absorb any spills. Use papers towels in case of a spill and everything goes away . Enjoy the new look
Maria and and team at Kingsway

LBL in Etobicoke
LBL in Etobicoke

Blinds for living room

Manny and Alex were very helpful and professional from start to finish. I couldn’t be more satisfied with their help and advice. Our blinds look fantastic thanks to their recommendations.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review. Very much appreciated. Please look us up again soon for any flooring or window covering project.
Manny, Alex The Team at Kingsway

Living Room-Dining Room -Stairs

Mary was exceptional and went all the way to find exactly what I wanted. I was surprised at her level of customer service as it is very rare these days. I am very impressed and pleased with the entire experience. The installation process was efficient and well done. Thank you Kingsway Carpets

Thank you for your business and your time to post a review. That is much appreciated. It was my pleasure to find the product you were looking for. The 20 years in the business brings a lot of knowledge.A good picture always help. And you provided that. Enjoy the new look
Maria, George, Orhan

- Roller shades
- Wovenwood shades
- Pirouette shades
- Roman shades

"Their commitment to both product excellence and customer satisfaction makes them the ideal candidate for our Gallery Program, which is dedicated to the best independent window covering professionals in the business. " said Sue Rainville, Director of Marketing, Hunter Douglas Canada LP. Visit Kingsway Carpets & Blinds and experience the …