Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Best of 2020 winner 12 timesBest of 2020winner 12 times

Reviews for Kingsway Carpets & Blinds

Vertical Blinds

Consulted KC&B to improve light management in our Lakefront condo - existing verticals poor performance. Sales rep showed us a range of custom options. Our order arrived just as condo renovations shut down due to Covid-19. As soon as renovations allowed, Kingsway installer was booked, arrived next day and completed installation including removal of old blinds and clean up in a little more than 2 hours. Product and service exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review . That is very much appreciated. Right on time before the bright hot days of summer. Enjoy the new look. Please keep us in mind for any future flooring or window coverings needs
Happy Summer
Maria and The Kingsway Team

Jay
Jay

Window Coverings

This is the 2nd time I have used the services of Kingsway Carpets
and Blinds and have been more than pleased with the outcomes.
The trades people they have sent over the years are outstanding
in their field.
A very happy and content customer once again.

Thank you for your business. Your shades come on time before the heat hit!. Your time to add a review is very much appreciated.Enjoy the new look
Maria and the Kingsway Team

Jim  from Etobicoke
Jim from Etobicoke

New Blinds

They were quick professional and efficient with their quote and installation. We would definitely use them again and would gladly recommend their services. Overall we are very satisfied.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review
Very much appreciated. Enjoy the new look
Maria George and the Kingsway Team

Love it!

I requested service from a number of providers and Kingsway was a pleasure to deal with through the entire process.

They guided us with respect to the best price and function for us, and were wonderful all the way through to installation.

Thank you Kingsway, we'll be working together again!

Thank you for your business and your time to add a review. Very much appreciated. Enjoy the new look.
Maria and The Kingsway Team

Carpet Install

Maria was great to deal with. She replied to my request for carpet samples and booked the measuring immediately.
George and his crew had the carpeting installed two days later!
I was so impressed I bought rollers shares from them as well!

Thank you very much for your business and time to add a review. Very much appreciated. Enjoy your new HOME.
Maria and the Kingswaycarpetsandblinds Team

steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada
steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Stairway carpet

I would highly recommend this Store, the product is amazing, the ordering was simple, and installation as promised.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for your business and time to add a review. That is very much appreciated. Please keep us in mind for any window covering or other floor work.
Enjoy the new home
Maria and George

Michelle Jurczak in Toronto
Michelle Jurczak in Toronto

Replacing Kitchen Floor

I had my kitchen floor replaced recently. Elizabeth checked for stock of the product I wanted, called me when it arrived and arranged for the work to be done. Because the quarter round in my kitchen is stained oak I wanted to retain it to match the baseboard. I was impressed by the care the installer took when removing the quarter round as well as putting it back in place.

This is the second time I have bought product from Kingsway Carpets and Blinds. I find the staff to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you for your business and time to add a review.
That is very much appreciated
George Elizabeth and The Kingsway Team

Yaro in Toronto
Yaro in Toronto

carpet matching & replacement

Kingsway Team found the exact match for my bedroom carpet, replaced it exactly how I needed it at a fair price and did a great job. What more could you ask for. If I need carpets again I will give them a call first.

Thank you for your business and time to add a review
That is much appreciated
The Kingsway Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wall-to-Wall Carpet Replacement

Kingsway Carpet and Blinds provided excellent customer service through the whole process of replacing our carpet, from selection to estimate to measuring to installation. The polite, friendly and skilled installation team worked very hard. They moved our larger pieces of furniture without complaint and left the rooms clean at the end of the job. We are very pleased with the result.

George ,Elizabeth.
The Kingsway Team

First C.
First C.

Blinds

We always appreciate the service at Kingsway. From start to finish the service and product is top notch. It's always a pleasure working with such an efficient and pleasant group of people.

Thank you for your business and your time to add a review. That is much appreciated. Enjoy the new look
Maria And the Kingsway Team

- Roller shades
- Wovenwood shades
- Pirouette shades
- Roman shades

"Their commitment to both product excellence and customer satisfaction makes them the ideal candidate for our Gallery Program, which is dedicated to the best independent window covering professionals in the business. " said Sue Rainville, Director of Marketing, Hunter Douglas Canada LP. Visit Kingsway Carpets & Blinds and experience the …