Kingsdale Plumbing Co

Greg from Brampton
Greg from Brampton
2 reviews North York, ON

Remodelling Project

Exceptional Service! I stumbled on Kingsdale Plumbing by referral from a friend. I was 'flipping' a house in North York and had Ray come by to take a look. I was anticipating that I would have to revamp the majority of the kitchen and bathrooms. Ray suggested I give these areas a 'facelift' instead. The quality of his work is second to none! The direct and surrounding areas where he worked were left spotless, more so than when he arrived. I cannot say the same for the other trades that were in the house. Pays VERY CLOSE attention to detail and isn't happy until all is perfect! All this for $80 an hour! Try and find that elsewhere. A small side note but, important to me no less, he puts down drop sheets in all work areas, wears shoe covers, and cleans as he goes along. Even vacuumed afterwards! Will not use anyone else, ever...

Nancy in North  York
Nancy in North York

kitchen faucet replacement & leaky toilet valves (3), and more

Ray has been to our house several times and can assess, fix and repair any plumbing job. As he says, "If I can't fix it, it can't be repaired." In our fifty year old house, Ray has changed pipes, faucets, fixed leaky toilets and installed a new main water shut off valve. He is courteous, experienced and professional. Recently he changed a ten year old kitchen faucet, installed by home depot that was leaking unexpectedly. He carries assorted plumbing items in his truck and because he pro-actively determines future hot points we feel we are a step ahead in the long run avoiding bigger bills.

E.G. in Toronto
E.G. in Toronto
2 reviews ,

Bathroom renovation

Our 45 year old bathroom was in need of change. Ray recommended a facelift instead of a complete overhaul as the quality of the original materials used was still in excellent condition with the exception of the sink. He is very environmentally concerned and we are very pleased with the final results.

Mrs. Baker
Mrs. Baker

0.5/10

Install Toilet

"Overcharged! He charged me $80/HR for 4.5 hours to install a toilet while he sat by the car smoking, eating, and drinking all the while charging me. Crap."