King S&L Paving

Toronto ON M6E 1B2

Reviews for King S&L Paving

MTO
MTO

Push you to sign Andy then won’t live up to contract In fact ask you for Moreno money

Booked in this job after years of Sal harassing me for the deal. I held off all other offers as this deal was comparable to the other 3 quotes (about $1000 more). The interlock was not set level water runs toward house in some areas (Sal called me picky). In the areas that were interlocked with stone that were tight to the wall poor effort was made to place stone tight to the wall some areas were left with 2 1/2” gaps and filled instead with limestone a shortcut and Labour saving (pun intended). The paved driveway was finished with mediocre effort. HL3A as the driveway full layer and no sub layer of HL3 was used. Sal said the base was solid. Any effort to follow up with Sal and meet to discuss was avoided. I thought I was getting something more for my money but you get what you pay for. Lesson learned don’t pay until the next day or couple of days it can help you leverage any discrepancies.

Please call Sal 416 399 5922

Mimi in
Mimi in
1 review , ON

Driveway

I will never have King S&L Paving back to do my driveway. Once you give them the money, they disappear. A rotten job with lots of phone calls and no response. Shame on them. Don't use them--anyone else is better.

Terrible work

Vito insisted on getting paid cash, full payment made during paving.
Driveway is not graded or packed properly. Numerous water puddles in the driveway and the worst of it is that the rain water flows into my garage.
Salvatore’s solution is to make a lip in front of the garage. This is a Terrible idea since the water will then just accumulate and freeze. Vito’s solution is to reheat the area and add a patch of asphalt. But then he disappeared and quit returning phone calls.
I will be repaving the driveway with someone else and file a lawsuit against S&L to return my money.

Hi
Can you please provide your name and number or contact Salvatore.

Rick  in Mississauga
Rick in Mississauga

Pave Driveway worst job ever

Contacted King S & L Paving and talked to Vito and Salvatore.
This was a very simple driveway paving job. This by far has been the worst experience ever with a contractor. My driveway is only a few months old and is cracking and sinking all over. No response from either Vito or Salvatore.

Hi rick
We are here to help. We have been a bit behind. Please give Salvatore a call.

Bill in Georgina
Bill in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Driveway paving

Contracted with Vito [King S & L Paving] in March of 2017 to re-surface the existing driveway and seamlessly join to a new second entrance. Was assured that when finished it would drain properly.

After the initial prep and compacting gravel of the new part, the paving was scheduled and rescheduled 3 times. When finally done in June it was immediately apparent puddles would form near the front steps. When alerted to this they threw down a patch worthy of the town's pothole fix.

After the first rain 2 large puddles appeared. After months of complaining and dodged phone calls they came to repair. The repair was resurfacing one part and adding a large patch on another. The resurface area shows roller ridges and now puddles at the joint to the first paving.

The patched area has a rough broken edge 3/4 inch above the original surface and is clearly a different asphalt mix. Aside from a poor surface quality, it is after 1 winter a two tone driveway.

As the 1 year warranty period is coming to an end they are not responding to my calls even though they are preparing driveways 1 block away.

Hard to recommend in any way.

Hi bill, can you please call Salvatore at 4163627283. Just ask for Salvatore. Thank.

Frank in Bolton
Frank in Bolton

interlocking Job

got some interlocking work done in my backyard. I was very happy with the work provided. i dealt with Salvatore, who was very professional and provided me with some good ideas for interlocking work. i would recommend.

The pleasure was all ours working with such a great client

leslie in Brampton
leslie in Brampton

asphalt driveway

A couple of my neighbours and I chose King S & L paving to pave our driveways and were happy with the result. The team showed good workmanship and completed a beautiful job. Very impressed. Thank you !

mark  in Newmarket
mark in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

asphalt

I hired king s and l paving to pave my driveway and i was really pleased on how the job came out. i dealt with Vito who is a estimator for the company. he is very knowledgeable and has a twist of humor to his personality. I will definitely recommend this company to all my family and friends

Jack in Georgina
Jack in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Driveway work

i dealt with Dominic to get my driveway paved. he gave me a very good price relative to the other quotes i got and also delivered a great work. thank you. much appreciated. i would recommend.

thankyou. pleasure was all ours

More about King S&L Paving

Residential and Commercial Paving, Concrete and Interlock Www. kingslpaving. ca
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in York?