King S&L Paving

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON M6E 1B2

Reviews for King S&L Paving

Driveway

These guys did my driveway, lesson learned going with the cheaper price isn’t the way to go. There are now tripping hazards, water pooling and scratches on my house. Contacted my salesman about issues and it’s been 6 weeks, surprise surprise i have been completely ignored. Not professional at all.

Amanda fontana  in Etobicoke
Amanda fontana in Etobicoke

Driveway paving

Salvatore and his team did my driveway 10 years ago, I was very Impressed by the service and work completed. I recently just moved into a new house and contacted Salvatore again. His team is very professional, reliable and great quality of work. I am very happy with the service provided and wouldn’t call anyone else for my paving and landscaping needs. Thank you Sal and his team for always taking care of me.

Henry in Scarborough
Henry in Scarborough

Home driveway paving - Great job!

Salvatore and his King S&L Paving team came today and finished my house driveway. Excellent job overall. They have professional equipment, knowledgable, and skillful. Highly recommended. Salvatore and Domenic, thank you very much. Five stars.

Kokora1717 in Old Toronto
Kokora1717 in Old Toronto

Driveway interlocking

WOW!!! My experience with this company makes me still believe that in today’s world and all the bass things happening right now there are still great people that dedicate them selfs to making it a better place to leave.
The workers were fantastic really nice to talk to and the
Final job itself is one of the best jobs I ever experienced
I was also in the construction business and thus finish of my driveway is the best I ever saw. I really recommend this company to everyone u will not be disappointed what’s so ever . Everything they said was completely true the are professionals all of them. So if anyone out there wants there driveway done I really recommend that u call them and experience everything I just said for ur self .. two thumbs up guys fantastic job.

Aby
Aby

Driveway asphalt done but left with holes

This is done last Wednesday September 18,2019 left like this and with hole. The good thing is we are outside and watching them when it’s almost done so we saw the situation. I read a lot of reviews that Salvatore and other owners did not response after you paid them. As they said they will come back after 5 days I hope they will come and answer our phone calls to fixed this

Hi there
We always respond to our clients.. can you please call with your name and address... Salvatore 416-399-5922 thank you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

driveway

We had our driveway done by King S and L paving. They did a perfect job. The job completed in a timely manner. I would 100% recommend them.
The person I dealt with, Salvatore , he was very friendly and was very easy going.
They have a very hard working professional team.
I am happy with their work.

Michael Tep in Old Toronto
Michael Tep in Old Toronto

Driveway Paving

King S and L paving paved my driveway. I am very happy with the job done. They were quick and precise. i was referred to Salvatore by my brother who also had a job well done.

More about King S&L Paving

Residential and Commercial Paving, Concrete and Interlock Www. kingslpaving. ca
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in York?