HomeStars  >  Builders in Vancouver  >  Kerr Construction

Jerome L in Vancouver
Jerome L in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical and Network cabling

I have used Kerr on a number of projects and they have done a great job each time. Although this last project was very small, they managed to fit me in and treated it with proper project management, quality attention and follow through. They completed the job on time and on budget and left the site spotless. Everyone from Elton on first contact, to Dave in Project Management to Ken, the on-site supervisor, were great to work with.

Thank you for your kind review Jerome. Our team is very happy to work with you!

Sean M in Vancouver
Sean M in Vancouver

Water damage restoration

Derek, thank you

I am very pleased to have the room repaired & put back together, you guys did a great job!
Yourself, Ken and Grant were all a pleasure to work with, and I am very happy with the final results. I much appreciate the efforts to protect the rest of my unit during the process of the project. As well, the customer service made a big difference.

So my final thoughts? I’m happy, and I'm happy that it was you guys looking after everything for me, so thank you.

Merry Christmas!

SM

Thanks Sean. We are happy that you're happy! Thank you for choosing Kerr.

M+C from North Vancouver
M+C from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Addition of master bedroom and bathroom, plus other renos

Kerr designed and built a 2nd storey addition of a master bedroom with ensuite, relocated our laundry to the 2nd floor and also replaced our wood burning fireplace/mantle/surround with a gas fireplace.
During design, Derek was great and dealt with all drawings, liaised with engineering and surveying, plus dealt with permits and even a development variance that was required. We really valued that Kerr was the single point of contact for bringing all these issues together.
During design, Shawn and his crew were respectful of our family as we lived through the renos and additions.
We are glad we went with Kerr...they were competent and courteous.

Thank you for your kind works. I will pass them on to Shawn and Derek as they will appreciate the feedback. Remember to call us if any warranty issues ever come up in the future.
Enjoy your addition
Doug Kerr

C&M from North Vancouver
C&M from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Addition

We are very happy with our new home office thanks to Kerr Construction. Their team, including project managers, trades and sub-trades, is professional, friendly and hardworking. From the initial project negotiations to the final completion we were completely satisfied. Thank you Kerr for a job well done!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope you are still enjoying your new home office! - Kerr Team

Chrystal from Vancouver
Chrystal from Vancouver

Bathroom renovation

Kerr Construction designed and built our bathroom, which we love. Fabulous and economical design choices, excellent quality work and the final result is fabulous. Well managed project meant that it met all time limitations and had minimal impact on our day to day lives.

Thanks for the review Chrystal! Very happy you love your bathroom!

Michael from Vancouver
Michael from Vancouver

reno work

They’ve installed cement stairs over at one property. These were exterior stairs in poured concrete form. They are working on a curtain wall over at another property they removed the entire exterior of it, which spans the width of building and added waterproofing and reinstalled a curtain wall in each suite. This company is easily a 4/5 overall.

Thanks for your kind words Michael!

Ellie from Vancouver
Ellie from Vancouver

reno in loft

We live in loft and they did a reno of it in preparation for baby arrival. They painted the whole place, redid she shower tile, renovated the office turning it into a baby room, enclosed the loft area and did a few other cosmetic things. They are on time, kept us up to date on expenses, even though we were a small custom job they treated it like one of the large projects they are used to. Very professional and provided ideas for the custom wood work they did for us without increasing the expenses. I’d absolutely recommend them.

Thanks so much for writing such a nice review for us Ellie! All the best! Kerr

Bernice from Vancouver
Bernice from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

water ingress repairs, drywall, potlights

I had some water ingress issues from the deck upstairs and had Kerr come out to investigate and quote. They did some testing and provided us with 2 approaches to resolve the issue. Kerr came in and did drywall and repairs to our ceiling, as well as having to install a new deck upstairs as the issue stemmed from incorrect installation and sloping. Because the ceiling was open in my unit, I took the opportunity to add pot lights and sound proofing while they were there. The staff were amazing, from the quote and investigation and ultimately to having Grant W. assigned onsite for the actual repairs. The team is very respectful, accommodating, neat and hard working - I had to sleep in my dining room for 3 weeks, but they made the process easy. I have no hesitation in using them again or recommending their service.

Thank you for the glowing review Bernice!

Jeffrey from Vancouver
Jeffrey from Vancouver

Kitchen Rebuild and Renovation

Kerr Construction provided design and construction servies to rebuild our kitchen (including home extension, new roof-line, back porch/landing, and stairwell to basement), and did excellent quality work. The designers converged on our solution very quickly, and then were able to focus on details where there were many options.
The construction work followed the schedule very closely, and ultimately was completed within a day or two of the originally-scheduled date.
Kerr provided full-time construction supervision and crew throughout, and were very professional. All the subs were well managed, and the on-site foreman was extremely responsive to our questions and concerns.
I would definitely recommend this company for a medium size Design-Build job.

Thanks so much for the great review Jeffrey!

More about Kerr Construction

"From Concept to Completion, " Kerr Construction and Design has got it covered. Since 1988, Kerr has been renovating and building custom homes for the people of Greater Vancouver. Our unique Design & Build method is the key to our success. Thanks to the support of the GVHBA and CHBA, ...