Ken Haller Home Inspection Services

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Ken Haller Home Inspection Services

Reviews for Ken Haller Home Inspection Services

Jordan Kanner in Toronto
Jordan Kanner in Toronto

Home Inspection

Ken went through every inch of our house and gave us a very detailed report as to what needed work. As first time home buyers we didn't know what to expect but he explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions.

Mel26
Mel26
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

I had a home inspection clause in my offer on a house in Leslieville last summer. I hired Ken Haller to satisfy myself as to the condition of the house. His report was generally good so I waived my condition. Big mistake. He missed significant items that cost me a lot of money in the following months. One item was the significant presence of knob and tube. The report didn't say there was any, that it was all copper wiring. The other item was water penetration in the basement. For these two items alone my expenses were over $12,000. I would not recommend his services.

Sean and Irene in Danforth Village
Sean and Irene in Danforth Village
24 reviews East York, ON

Home Inspection

well, I am revising my previous review of Ken Haller inspections.
Since we were first time home buyers, and very "green" when it came to home repair, we really thought Ken did an amazing job.

Overall, Ken did a good job. About 3 months after we moved in, we found out there were some major plumbing issues with our house. So we had a plumber come in. After spending $7,000 replacing our main build drain ---- Which is NOT Ken's responsibility as it is not visible...BUT we also found out that there were no traps on any of the sinks and the tub! Sewer gases were entering our home!

Well, the previous owners should have done things correctly, and they did not... but isn't that what a house inspector should identify? I found it strange that a house inspector could not identify this (guess he did not look under the sinks)

overall, Ken did a good job, he got on our roof,went through the HVAC and electrical -> and explained everything... just be careful, and make sure he opens up the bathroom vanity!

Janet - Cricket Club
Janet - Cricket Club

NEW HOME INSPECTION

Our real estate agent recommended Ken to inspect our brand new home. He was very thorough and provided us with a detailed report of every inch of our new home. He even showed us how to clean our furnace air purifier. Best of all our new home was so well made that there were no problems! We definitely recommend Ken!

Doublezero in the Junction
Doublezero in the Junction

Residential Home Inspection

Ken inspected my purchase and determined which areas would cause me the most problems. Without ripping down any walls, he correctly estimated the amount of aluminum and knob & tube wiring in the house. He also did a thorough inspection of the roof and told me what to expect in terms of interior + exterior damage and cost of repairs. Again, his estimates were correct. Ken's advice has helped me, as a new homeowner, to more fully understand the major problem areas of my house. This has helped me to negotiate better with the roofers and the insurance company. I feel confident that the binder with his report in it will help me to effectively deal with future renovation issues.

Laura from North Toronto
Laura from North Toronto

Home Inspection

Our real estate agent recommended Ken. We have used his services three times: once to inspect a new roofing job, once to get an opinion about the support beams in our basement, and once about a potential moisture problem in the attic. We have found Ken to be very thorough and professional.