Keldan Limited

17915 Leslie St, Unit 17 - 18 Newmarket ON L3Y 8W6

Reviews for Keldan Limited

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Windows and Screen Door

Customer Service and Service Installers were absolutely pleasant and professional to deal with. Work was completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up perfectly when done. I highly recommend this company.

Steph in Oshawa
Steph in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New windows

We were very happy with our whole experience with Keldan Limited. Shawn was extremely helpful and easy to work with. He answered all of our questions, responded to our e=mails right away, and was very helpful while we made our choices. The team that came to install them were very professional and did a great job putting them in. The windows and new sliding door in our house look so good and the house is warmer and quieter. We highly recommend Keldan to anybody looking to replace their windows or doors.

Best customer service!!!!!

Keldan Limited
905-895-1882
17915 Leslie St, Unit 17 - 18
Newmarket
L3Y 8W6

Have used Keldan windows for all my windows, very happy with their professional service and installation team. Best price and the customer service is superior to all others. This company stands behind their products 100%. They also installed my front door which looks amazing!
Highly recommend them for all your window and door installations.

Mike in Newmarket
Mike in Newmarket
1 review , ON

Window repair

Have used this company to replace windows in 2 different houses in Newmarket.
Staff are very professional and competent. They complete the work in a timely fashion and deliver as promised.
Will be using this company to replace my front door in the near future

Ron Atkins in Newmarket
Ron Atkins in Newmarket

Completely Satisfied

We could not be more satisfied! From the professionalism at sales, to appointments, to installation, a wonderfully refreshing experience. We have contracted with Keldan twice and will do so again. Our heartiest recommendation!

Hi Mr. Atkins,
It was pleasure working with you also. Thank you so much for the positive review.

Sue

Louise in Newmarket
Louise in Newmarket

Window Upgrade

Thank you to the team at Keldan for the great window installations. Windows look great and were installed on the promised date,.
Sue and Mark guided us through the steps to take advantage of the GreenOn Rebates program of which we just received our rebate check.

Louise

Thank you for the positive feedback Louise. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Marcel B in Newmarket
Marcel B in Newmarket

Window Replacement8800

We used Keldan based on a previous positive experience with them two years ago. Again they did not disappoint. All aspects, from our initial contact to completion of installation was first class. The staff was a pleasure to deal with. The process of getting our $3500 rebate went smoothly, and fortunately our cheque arrived before the possible postal strike.

Marcel,
thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that you have now received your rebate cheque.

Anna Tilman in Aurora
Anna Tilman in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

windows

Excellent work. Also, I was able to benefit from the Green rebate program which amounted to $2500 because they did the information required correctly.

I have used Keldan for all other window replacements and am very pleased with their work and response.

Hi Anna. Thanks for review. It has been a pleasure working with you over the past 10+ yrs. I am glad you took advantage of the rebate.
Cheers
Mark

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Wonderful

Keldan was contracted to replace the windows in our aging loft units and my experience with them could not be better. They were always professional, respectful and friendly when doing the work in my unit and were wonderful about following up with a small issue I encountered with one of the cranks -- taking the time to drive from Newmarket to Toronto to address the issue. I am moving to a house soon and the windows there desperately need replacing; I intend to call Keldan for the job.

HI Samantha, I appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you again on your new home...Congrats..

More about Keldan Limited

Keldan was established in 1976. We strive to provide the highest quality products and installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in East Gwillimbury?