Keldan Limited

Reviews for Keldan Limited

Ron Atkins in Newmarket
Ron Atkins in Newmarket

Completely Satisfied

We could not be more satisfied! From the professionalism at sales, to appointments, to installation, a wonderfully refreshing experience. We have contracted with Keldan twice and will do so again. Our heartiest recommendation!

Hi Mr. Atkins,
It was pleasure working with you also. Thank you so much for the positive review.

Sue

Louise in Newmarket
Louise in Newmarket

Window Upgrade

Thank you to the team at Keldan for the great window installations. Windows look great and were installed on the promised date,.
Sue and Mark guided us through the steps to take advantage of the GreenOn Rebates program of which we just received our rebate check.

Louise

Thank you for the positive feedback Louise. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Marcel B in Newmarket
Marcel B in Newmarket

Window Replacement8800

We used Keldan based on a previous positive experience with them two years ago. Again they did not disappoint. All aspects, from our initial contact to completion of installation was first class. The staff was a pleasure to deal with. The process of getting our $3500 rebate went smoothly, and fortunately our cheque arrived before the possible postal strike.

Marcel,
thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that you have now received your rebate cheque.

Anna Tilman in Aurora
Anna Tilman in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

windows

Excellent work. Also, I was able to benefit from the Green rebate program which amounted to $2500 because they did the information required correctly.

I have used Keldan for all other window replacements and am very pleased with their work and response.

Hi Anna. Thanks for review. It has been a pleasure working with you over the past 10+ yrs. I am glad you took advantage of the rebate.
Cheers
Mark

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Wonderful

Keldan was contracted to replace the windows in our aging loft units and my experience with them could not be better. They were always professional, respectful and friendly when doing the work in my unit and were wonderful about following up with a small issue I encountered with one of the cranks -- taking the time to drive from Newmarket to Toronto to address the issue. I am moving to a house soon and the windows there desperately need replacing; I intend to call Keldan for the job.

HI Samantha, I appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you again on your new home...Congrats..

Tony Apollinaro in Newmarket
Tony Apollinaro in Newmarket

Replacement of 60% of home's windows

First let me say, in every facet of this project, value, quality of installation, and clean up, Keldan exceeded our expectations. Two brothers Mark and Darren are the principals of Keldan and provide the management, knowledge and experience to ensure a quality job. Charles and Kurtis rounded out a very qualified team of four from Keldan. And, Sue in the office looks after every organizational task. After it was complete, there is no feeling like looking at your new windows and knowing that you've selected the right company and as per their recommendation, the right window technology for your home.

From the Apollinaro Family, thank you Keldan!

Tony. I appreciate your comment. You guys were a joy to work with also. I am very glad you are enjoying your new windows. See you for the 40% of the windows..
Mark

Craig and Wendy in Newmarket
Craig and Wendy in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front windows

Thanks to the installers at keldan glass in newmarket who installed our 4 front windows. They were great to work with; professional, polite, and skilled installers. Not only are the windows beautiful, they are insulated properly and workmanship is backed by a fabulous warranty.

Nick in San Francisco
Nick in San Francisco
1 review Queensville, ON

Window replacement

Keldan installed a new large bow window and 2 other windows for my daughters home. Keldan staff from sales to service was professional and customer focused. The quality of workmanship is excellent and the new windows will ad value to my daughters home.

Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Windows & Doors Replaced

We had all of our windows including the front door and patio door replaced in April. The crew was amazing and managed to get the install done in one day including the new window trim! I can't thank Sue, Darren and Mike enough for their patience and guidance while trying to choose the right windows and vinyl colour and my eternal struggle with grills or no grills! A fantastic team to work with you couldn't ask for better!

Rama in Newmarket
Rama in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New door, amazing company

We hired Keldan to replace our front door after a breakin.
Shawn was very professional, he answered all our questions. Installation team came on time, they were very professional, fast & clean.
I would highly recommended Keldan without any hesitation.

More about Keldan Limited

Keldan was established in 1976. We strive to provide the highest quality products and installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in East Gwillimbury?