Keldan Limited

Reviews for Keldan Limited

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Wonderful

Keldan was contracted to replace the windows in our aging loft units and my experience with them could not be better. They were always professional, respectful and friendly when doing the work in my unit and were wonderful about following up with a small issue I encountered with one of the cranks -- taking the time to drive from Newmarket to Toronto to address the issue. I am moving to a house soon and the windows there desperately need replacing; I intend to call Keldan for the job.

HI Samantha, I appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you again on your new home...Congrats..

Tony Apollinaro in Newmarket
Tony Apollinaro in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replacement of 60% of home's windows

First let me say, in every facet of this project, value, quality of installation, and clean up, Keldan exceeded our expectations. Two brothers Mark and Darren are the principals of Keldan and provide the management, knowledge and experience to ensure a quality job. Charles and Kurtis rounded out a very qualified team of four from Keldan. And, Sue in the office looks after every organizational task. After it was complete, there is no feeling like looking at your new windows and knowing that you've selected the right company and as per their recommendation, the right window technology for your home.

From the Apollinaro Family, thank you Keldan!

Tony. I appreciate your comment. You guys were a joy to work with also. I am very glad you are enjoying your new windows. See you for the 40% of the windows..
Mark

Craig and Wendy in Newmarket
Craig and Wendy in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front windows

Thanks to the installers at keldan glass in newmarket who installed our 4 front windows. They were great to work with; professional, polite, and skilled installers. Not only are the windows beautiful, they are insulated properly and workmanship is backed by a fabulous warranty.

Nick in San Francisco
Nick in San Francisco
1 review Queensville, ON

Window replacement

Keldan installed a new large bow window and 2 other windows for my daughters home. Keldan staff from sales to service was professional and customer focused. The quality of workmanship is excellent and the new windows will ad value to my daughters home.

Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Windows & Doors Replaced

We had all of our windows including the front door and patio door replaced in April. The crew was amazing and managed to get the install done in one day including the new window trim! I can't thank Sue, Darren and Mike enough for their patience and guidance while trying to choose the right windows and vinyl colour and my eternal struggle with grills or no grills! A fantastic team to work with you couldn't ask for better!

Rama in Newmarket
Rama in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New door, amazing company

We hired Keldan to replace our front door after a breakin.
Shawn was very professional, he answered all our questions. Installation team came on time, they were very professional, fast & clean.
I would highly recommended Keldan without any hesitation.

Bartley in Uxbridge
Bartley in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Amazing service, easy and

Keldan Limited was so good to us we want you to know how pleased we are with the new installation of our front door, we absolutely love it. They provided great service the guys were such hard workers and very professional. The samples made it easy to pick and choose the door that we wanted. Many thanks for a job well done! we will pass it on to our friends and family!

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Double front doors and front windows

Firstly Keldan Ltd came in at the lowest quote, Mark was very helpful with his advice. The front double doors and three front windows arrived on time and a date for installation was arranged. I was concerned about the cold weather but they assured me they do this all year round. A crew showed up on time, they were very professional and extremely hard working, I felt bad that they were out in the cold but they didn't seem to mind. The front doors and windows were installed with minimal intrusion. They cleaned up so beautifully you wouldn't even know they were in your home. The end job looks amazing!!! I highly recommend Keldan Ltd for your windows and doors, you won't regret it.

Dayna in Newmarket
Dayna in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front door and back sliding door replacements

From the sales visit by Shawn to the two gents who did the installations, my experience with Keldan Ltd was fantastic. Shawn was great at showing me options and giving his professional opinion on what would work and what wouldn't based on our older house. The guys doing the installation were very hard working. They didn't even take a break until after the lunch hour and they started promptly at 9 in the morning. They worked extremely hard for a full day, and even stayed later than anticipated because they weren't 100% happy with how the storm door was closing. I started to feel bad for them working in the dark (it was dark at 5pm) and cold but they never complained, or showed frustration. They were professional and made sure the job was done right before leaving. As a side note, all of windows, except two, on my entire house are from Keldan, even the basement windows. When the final two need replacing I will be calling Keldan for sure! I highly recommend this business for people living in the GTA. Thank you for the great products and service!

mkdh98 in Toronto
mkdh98 in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Entry Doors

We had two entry doors installed by Keldan Limited. The doors arrived earlier than expected. The door we had were old and poorly installed. They replaced all the framing and installed two beautiful doors. Not only are they beautiful but we now have two air tight doors! Installers left everything clean. We were very happy with the installation and very happy with our sales person Shawn who gave us excellent advice. Their price was 25% less than other quotes. Very happy with our new doors!

More about Keldan Limited

Keldan was established in 1976. We strive to provide the highest quality products and installation.