Keating Roofing

Reviews for Keating Roofing

Susan F. in Old Toronto
Susan F. in Old Toronto

New roof

This summer my husband and I were forced to replace our 15 year old roof to prevent possible problems. Not only did we want to replace it, we also wanted to fix it up as the main issue was that a lot of water pooled on top very easily after a rainstorm. From the very first meeting, Vlad gave me insights about addressing this issue as well as how the new roof was going to be built to help drain water. During all the process, Vlad has been very upfront and went above and beyond his commitment to this project. After the job was done, I was very pleased with the way my flat has been restored and I noticed big improvements after the rain as the roof finally drains properly. Thank you Keating, you are definitely recommended!i

Unhappy customet in Mississauga
Unhappy customet in Mississauga

Worst Roofing Company

This is the worst most frustrating company I have ever dealt with. They did our roof but the shingles are falling off. I have been calling them for one month and and they are refusing to respond. I was finally told that Johnathon would be coming today October 9 between 10 and 11 and I still have yet to hear from him despite two phone calls.
Save yourself the aggravation and their so called 10 year warranty on labour. Use another company
Use someone else! They do not stand by the “quality “ of their work.

Not reliable

This company replaced our roof 3 years ago. When the flushing came apart after a storm they showed no interest to come and repair it for us. Several phone calls we made in attempt to book service were added rudly and a false date of repair given.
Unreliable, no service.
We used tgem thinking we pay more but get future reliable service. We were wrong.

Vicki  in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

Vinyl siding replacement and windows

My husband and I would highly recommend the services of Keating Roofing. We worked closely with their consultant Vlad Blazanin, who guided us through the process of selecting quality products, when we replaced our roof and eavestroughs 3 years ago. The Keating crew did a wonderful job and Vlad was available to ensure the project was completed to our satisfaction.
We called on Keating (and Vlad) again this past summer when we decided to upgrade the outside of our house by replacing the vinyl siding and installing new windows. Vlad was very knowledgeable and made the whole project easy! We asked for some additions to the project once the job had begun (adding cedar shakes to the house gables and insulating a floor) and Vlad got the job done. We have had very positive experiences with Keating and will not hesitate to use them again for future projects.

Christopher L  in Guelph
Christopher L in Guelph

emergency roof repairs

I had a huge number of shingles blow off in the windstorm back at the beginning of May.
Keating Roofing called me back Saturday at 7:30 in the morning and were able to dispatch a repair crew within 3 hours for a very fair cost.
Very satisfied with the quick timing and response.

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Roofing followed by attempt to do additional exterior work

We initially used Keating to replace our roof. We were happy with the work at first.
Later we wanted to do some additional exterior work - renovate the porch, replace the front windows. We could not get a detailed itemized estimate from Vlad, and no matter what options we elected, the price remained the same. During our attempt to get these details from Vlad, he asked for a deposit or basically, he could not give us his time. We still trusted them at this point and gave one.
In the meantime, our roof began leaking and I asked Vlad to inspect it to see what was going on-we had already had the eaves examined at this point. After several conversations with Vlad, he denied it was the roof and has not done a proper inspection to find the cause. (We are now going to have to hire another roofer to look into and fix this.)
Therefore, we were not as excited about working with them and asked for our deposit back. John kept stating he would but did not. After almost 6 months, we had to threaten a small claims lawsuit to get our money back. Even then, Keating charged us a whopping $398.50 as an admin fee for refunding a cheque.
This was as far from a professional response as you get.
Do not use them and do not trust them. That is what I have learned.

Dear Danielle,
I'm sorry you feel this way. Especially since your comments are very far from the truth and quite the contrary. We work for hundreds of people a year and have never had such a thing happen, as you can see by previous reviews....
Not sure what prompted you to write such a thing, however our phone is always open for communication should you wish. We wish you all the best with your future endeavors.

John

More about Keating Roofing

Keating Roofing is a family run organization and thrives to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. With over 45 years of roofing Practice and ongoing training we are fully committed to roofing excellence.
Keating Roofing is fully insured and all of our employees are covered by workers compensation should anyone be injured while working on site. We are a full service company and are certified for all Residential and Commercial roofing applications including flat roofs, and tar and gravel. We also specialize in insulation, gutters & eavestroughs, chimney work, siding and skylights.

LET OUR FAMILY TAKE CARE OF YOURS.................

Insulation, Roofing, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Stucco, and Skylight Installation & Repair
CertainTeed, Bakor, IKO, Alu-rex, Duraflo, Air Vent Inc., Cellulose and Fibreglass Insulation, Velux Skylight, Old Aged Cedar, Copper
Shingle Roofing, Flat Roofing, Modified Bitumen Systems, Tar and Gravel, Skylight Installation, Aluminum, Gutters, Siding, Soffits, Facia, Insulation, Copper, Chimney Work, Ventilation, Stucco, Stone, Windows
CertainTeed, Bakor, IKO Membranes, Velux, Duraflo, Air Vent Inc., Synergy
Architectural Shingles, Tar and Gravel, Modified Bitumen System, Cedar, Stone Coated Steel, Copper Work, Standing Seam,
Residential Toronto Homes, Victorian Style, Churches, Tar and Gravel and Modified Bitumen, Town Houses, Unique Architectural Homes, Ventilation, Insulation,
1963
Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Toronto Business License T85-4178036
Certified Contractors Network,BBB,CFIB,CertainTeed Advisory Counsel,Guild Quality,HomeStar
Heat Welding, CertainTeed Select Shingle Masters, CertainTeed Quality Masters, Fall Arrest Certified