HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Keating Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Keating Roofing

Len in Toronto

The roof needed to be done and so we did the usual of getting 3 quotes. We picked Keating. They were professional starting with the initial contact and the quoting done by Vlad. We had an issue with the roof leaking and they came and temporarily repaired it until they could come and do the job. They gave us notice they were coming, they tarped and protected plants and flowers. They cleaned up after every day as the job took 2 days. The crew was amazing as well and their professionalism shows with the workmanship on the finished product. The final cleanup was done and no nails or debris were left. I would definately recommend them to any homeowner or business as they stuck to the contract and had a great professional attitude and the roofs look great

Verbena_MA in Etobicoke

Amazing experience from start to finish - would highly recommend. We were replacing gutters, soffits, downspouts and had a hideously ugly mudroom that needed some love. Vlad (our Sales Rep) was helpful, responsive and full of ideas on what we could do - he came by when he said he would, responded to emails and calls -- this sounds simple, but it was not our experience with many of the other companies we called for estimates. Once the work got started the installers were also great - they were hardworking, tidy and respectful (they knew that we had a baby napping, so would work strategically in areas away from the bedroom to minimize noise during naptime). Their work is meticulous and we are so happy with the quality of the final product! All in all a great experience and we would wholeheartedly recommend Keating.

Tom in

Keating did an exceptional job with both the roof and windows. Work crews were extremely courteous and professional. They completed everything as per the contract and left the work site cleaner than it had been previously.
Vlad was very knowledgable and helpful in choosing shingle types and colours and provided local references to showcase previous jobs.
Overall price was slightly higher than other quotes but the end result more than justified it.
I would recommend Keating for any of their services without reservation.

Job Price

Keating did a great job with our project. They also stripped the old insulbrick siding, repaired some plywood where necessary, capped the chimneys and did an outstanding job on some decorative siding on the front of the house. Trimming the windows was 'fiddly' and it looks great. They worked well with us from picking colours, shingles, we did some carpentry, here and there, and they where patient with the timing on our project. A couple touch-up call backs were required and they returned quickly and resolved everything. Great crew, would definitely recommend

jenniferruppel in Toronto

I had some fascia come down during a winter storm and needed to have it replaced and repaired. It was a relatively small job but awkward due to the height and location and although I had other roofing companies quote the job no one ever bothered to show up to complete the repair until I called Keating. They were extremely professional and easy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again should I need anything else done.

G K in Toronto

Still loving all the performance and quality and look of all the Keating work performed 3 years 6 months ago now, through wind storms, drenching rain events, baking heat, UV sun, and freezing temps in T.O. No issues still. No complaints still. Back in May 2013, Vlad Blazanin from Keating Roofing provided the best quote from 3 different roofing companies for whole home New Roof Reshingling, New Eavestroughs, New Down spouts, New Soffit, New Facia, and Repair bricks and mortar Chimney. Vlad's quote offered superior products and extras not covered in other quotes and for me WSIB certificate and safety gear for workers while working at my home. I liked the delivery of service at the time but what's the point of a review 1 day, 1 month after completion. The real test of performance is 3 years on in, 5 years on in, and so on. Vlad and Keating for me is recommended and you can bet Keating will be first on my list when I need future work. Note: I don't know nor have socialized nor had any other contact with Keating since the work has been completed. Also I am supporting this website with my review cause I am using Homestars and relying on others feedback for new home projects underway now. Thank you Homestars for maintaining this site.

Greg in North York

I'm very happy with the work done on my home by Keating Roofing & Exteriors. They provided the most detailed quote and sat down in my home to walk me through the process - this made me feel most comfortable with Keating.
Vlad kept me in the loop regarding the timing and was always available to answer my questions.
They did exactly when they said they were going to do and all the employees were hard working, happy and respectful of my property.
I put a lot of pride into my home - when they left everything was absolutely spotless!
Even the neighbours had commented on how effiecient and organized the team was.
I was happily recommend this firm to my friends and family.

Anne  in North York

Earlier this spring, we woke up on a rainy Friday to find water dripping from our ceiling. We called a few local roofing contractors, but Keating Roofing & Exteriors were the only ones that could help us in a timely manner. Matt and Ryan were on my roof within 2 hours with a tarp, providing us with an effective emergency repairs for a reasonable fee. This fee was to be refunded if a new roof was installed by Keating, and it was, which was a nice little bonus. They confirmed to us that we were certainly in need of a new roof, so we called around a got some estimates from companies we saw in the area. Vlad from Keating was by far the most professional, knowledgeable and thorough when inspecting my roof and attic and I felt most comfortable with this company. It didn't hurt that they have a project and sign on almost every street in my area and I see their trucks in the area everyday. The crew worked for 2 and a half days, replacing my roof and insulating my attic to make the living space more efficient and comfortable. Our property was cleaner when they left than before they started, and I could not find one scrap of garbage or a single nail anywhere. Amazing!

The price of this project was certainly not a small amount of money, but you certainly don't want the cheapest guys doing this type of work for you. The last roofer I hired got the job because of an attractive low price, and only 11 years later the roof was done. Take your time, do your homework, talk to references and make sure you invest wisely into your home.

Thanks Keating team! I will be sure to call you when we are ready to replace our windows and front door.

JAD in Toronto

Keating re-roofed my semi-detached house in Toronto. They were in and out quickly, cleaned up very carefully and were respectful of my property at all times. The craftsmanship was excellent, but what was even more important was the customer service. Any issues / questions I had were addressed with priority and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, both by the rep I was dealing with (David), and the office if the questions needed to be redirected. When I moved north of the city (Caledon), I was so happy with their service in the GTA that I had them do work up there on my new place as well. I've recommended them on several occasions, and will continue to do so, although they are most appropriate for work in the immediate GTA.

Stephen B in Toronto

We hired Keating Roofing to do a full exterior renovation including a new roof, attic insulation, venting, eavestroughs, soffits, lighting, cedar, windows and stucco. The project was recently completed and we couldn't be happier with the results! Now our house is the stand out on the street.

Everyone from project managers to contractors were very friendly and professional at all times. All my calls, e-mails and questions were addressed in a timely manner and all add-ons and contingency items were quoted in writing before proceeding.

All representatives of Keating seemed invested and interested in our (the clients) happiness with the results and were able to provide good design ideas that helped us to make our final design decisions. I would absolutely recommend Keating for exterior finishes and they will be the first people we call if we decide to do more work, although there's not much left they didn't already do!

The carpenter's work with the ceder was a real stand out for me, it completely changed the look of our house, closer to its original 1920's appearance.

More about Keating Roofing

Keating Roofing is a family run organization and thrives to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. With over 45 years of roofing Practice and ongoing training we are fully committed to roofing excellence.
Keating Roofing is fully insured and all of our employees are covered by workers compensation should anyone be injured while working on site. We are a full service company and are certified for all Residential and Commercial roofing applications including flat roofs, and tar and gravel. We also specialize in insulation, gutters & eavestroughs, chimney work, siding and skylights.

LET OUR FAMILY TAKE CARE OF YOURS.................