Kala's Hardware

1380 Fourth Avenue St Catharines ON L2R 6P9

Reviews for Kala's Hardware

13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

deck

The service was amazing from the onset of my project to the final stage. I as a female very much appreciated the extra input on the things that I didn't know and also the fact that they didn't make me feel dumb as a female renovation rookie

13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

basement cleanout

Basement was flooded and what a mess I had. I went to Kala's due to the fact that I had previous business with them and they were most helpful. They fixed me up with a good wet/dry vac and gave some good advice on how to get rid of the musty smell. Sure glad I went to the best place the first time.