K-Wood Kitchens

Reviews for K-Wood Kitchens

Lindsay K in Thornhill
Lindsay K in Thornhill

Great experience

They say you're supposed to interview at least three contractors but we just interviewed one: K Wood Kitchens. Between a fantastic initial interview and a glowing recommendation from our neighbours who used K Wood for their kitchen, we knew that this was the company to tackle our reno.

We had K Wood redo our kitchen and powder room. These are both fairly small rooms and we live in a downtown neighbourhood where parking's at a premium so we were worried that we'd have a hard time finding someone to take on our project, especially at a price and timeline that worked for us. But somehow everything lined up perfectly with K Wood.

They were able to start exactly when we needed them to and they followed their proposed timeline to a T. They said this project would take just under three weeks and that's exactly how long it took. They also quoted us a price and then that was that, the number didn't change.

Our primary point person was John who was wonderful to work with. He explained everything clearly, answered any emails promptly and had some great design advice (he even picked out the perfect floor tile for us).

We had some particular requests including a glass corner shelf and a custom powder room vanity that needed to be long but narrow and have lots of storage. K Wood had to problems creating exactly what we wanted at a price we found very reasonable. We also very impressed by the guy who tiled our floor; he was incredibly meticulous.

K Wood's showroom had a nice selection of finishes and we didn't feel the need to go elsewhere but you do have that option. The showroom is also surprisingly kid-friendly. When we showed up with our toddler, John pulled our colouring books, crayons and even a juice box to keep her occupied. And even better he and a family member also kept an eye on her while while we flipped through samples.

Overall, we had a great working experience with K Wood and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsay. It was a pleasure working with you guys as you were quick and responsive with on site decision that help made the job go as smoothly as it did. Look forward to serving you again in the future !! And if you have any friends or family who needs cabinetry or renovation, we love to help them out as well.

A18 in Markham
A18 in Markham

Kitchen Restoration

Joe and his crew did a wonderful job in restoring my Kitchen on time - and he was most patient with me as I had to deal with damage from a neighbours fire.

Thank you for much for the positive feedback. Joe has been with us for some time and we are lucky to have him.

Louis and Joanne
Louis and Joanne

Home Renovation

We recently had extensive renovations completed on our house and we are delighted with the finished product. Cheryl was very easy to work with and was able to help us realize the vision we had for revitalizing our living space. She was receptive to our requests and met with us frequently to discuss selection of materials and finishes and to update us on the progress of various projects in the house. The various work crews were diligent and attentive to detail. As well, every effort was made to ensure we were completely satisfied with every item on our list. The entire project, extensive as it was, ended up being completed ahead of schedule and has drawn rave reviews from family and friends.

SHIPON in San Francisco
SHIPON in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Joe did an Amazing Job!!!

Joe from K-Wood have worked on my previous house and did a great job. When I was renovating my new 7000 sqf house, I couldn't think of anyone else beside Joe.
Joe and his team again did an amazing job. My wife and kids are very happy with their units.
I would definitely recommend Joe as a creative designer for any new projects.

Winnie in Markham
Winnie in Markham

Kitchen Reno

Had a wonderful experience with the recent renovation done by K -Wood.
Was a bit hesitant as it was not a big job. We just wanted to lower the breakfast bench, change the entertop and backsplash but keeping the cabinets. John gave us really good advise and prompt service. The timetable he gave was precise and his team of workers are very professional. Very impressed with how they clean up the place everyday.
Would definitely recommend them to friends .

Entire main floor renovation; ceilings,flooring,new kitchen,wall removed,etc

Simon was a pleasure to work with. He was accommodating, responsible and accountable at all times from initial consultation to completion of job. His staff were professional, always on time and always informative. His estimate of time for completion of contract was very accurate. He was prompt in responding to telephone calls and minor concerns that arose during construction. He accompanied me to suppliers and provided good advice at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend this company; they were recommended to me by a total stranger.
I anticipate hiring this company again in the future for additional work.

Santino in Toronto
Santino in Toronto

Main floor

K- wood kitchens where recommended to us by several of our neighbors. After seeing their work and meeting the staff in person we hired them to renovate the entire main floor of our home. This included removing a load-bearing wall and removing a exterior window and replacing it with French doors to the backyard patio. K- Wood Kitchens employees we're very professional and extremely competent, this is the reason why there was no need for them to bring in outside contractors. I like the fact that all the workers were employed by K- Wood kitchens, the quality that goes into their workmanship is made possible by keeping all the work in house from electrical, Plumbing, building and installation of cabinets, design, tiling Etc. My mother-in-law was so impressed with the quality of their work that she has now hired them to renovate her kitchen. I strongly recommend and endorse K- Wood kitchens to anyone looking to do any type of renovations in their home.

Extensive Kitchen, main floor renovation

We were extremely impressed with K Wood Kitchens. They did a gut-renovation to our kitchen, removing two walls and building an island to our specifications. They built our cabinets, including some tricky unusual ones, and we love everything. The work was well done and remarkably, finished on time! The workers were never absent or late and they even worked all day on Saturdays! Cheryl was terrific and was very responsive to our questions and changes as the project progressed. We would work with this company again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value keeping clients abreast of their investment and keeping the lines of communication open. Enjoy! K-Wood Kitchens

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Joe and his team did a fantastic job on our kitchen reno. They were quick to respond, kept to the time schedule and came in on budget. I would have no trouble recommending them and will use them again in the future for more renos that we have planned.

Thank you Erin for your endorsement and hope we work with you again in the future. Best, K-Wood Kitchens

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

From the moment I walked into K Wood Kitchens showroom and the receptionist enthusiastically showed me the various features in the model kitchens, I was impressed. Cheryl, a sales consultant understood my requirements and provided a great design/advice at an affordable price. Quing and his highly skilled, precise and meticulous crew changed my ugly dysfunctional 1960's kitchen into a beautiful kitchen with plenty of cabinets and countertops. They had to overcome a few problems like insulation in the bulkheads they removed, uneven walls and hidden pipes. They not only repaired the holes from the demolition and those made by the electrician but patched up imperfections on the walls and then primed the ceiling and walls- I couldn't believe it. Their workmanship and attention to detail is impressive, they were always polite and cleaned up more than once a day so it wasn't as messy as I feared. It is obvious that experience, skill, time management and customer service are part of this company's philosophy. The kitchen has so much more storage space, the cabinets, countertop and backsplash are amazing. My neighbours and guests are very impressed with my new kitchen, they really like the soft close doors/drawers, the unique colour of the quartz countertop, the LED lights under the valance and cabinets and the cork flooring which looks seamless. They all raved about the magic corners which are awesome, I am so glad I got them.
I have no hesitation in recommending K-Wood Kitchens.

Thank you Susan for your very detailed review. We do value the customer experience as we aim to be your trusted advisor and not treat you as a transaction. Appreciate the endorsement as well. Best, K-Wood Kitchens

More about K-Wood Kitchens

Our Services
FREE ESTIMATION K-Wood is pleased to offer free, no obligation estimates! Our qualified design consultants are ready to assistant you in every step of your project and can accurately cost out all elements to ensure there are no surprises. Visit them at our newly developed showroom today! Our showroom is open to the public weekdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Kitchen Cabinetry and Design
At K-Wood, we have over 20 years’ experience designing or remodeling new kitchen spaces and manufacturing custom cabinetry for thousands of happy clients. Our experience and familiarity with the industry is vast, making us well-suited to take on any project regardless of its complexity. Whether you are looking to gain more space or build the kitchen of your dreams, trust that the specialists at K-Wood will deliver results that are beyond your expectations.

Bathroom Cabinetry and Design
Our team of trusted design and manufacturing professionals can offer you expert advice in improving the functionality and atmosphere of your bathroom while recommending the best materials for your design objectives. Our experienced team has successfully designed and installed thousands of bathrooms in a wide array of spaces for many delighted customers.

Renovation Services
The K-Wood team includes highly skilled and trained renovation specialists who are all licensed in their respective trades. Together with our in-house designers, they are always aware of the industries newest trends to bring our customers only the best. Our team of renovation specialists has a large array of industry experience, from basement development to new foyers, and endeavour to elevate the experience each of our clients gets out of their home.

K-Wood Kitchens Inc. specializes in custom designs in the following: