Central Mass Pest Control

Review for Central Mass Pest Control

HomeOwners in Lunenburg
HomeOwners in Lunenburg
6 reviews Boxford, MA

Pest control for ants and mice

We had a sudden infestation of ants and I called Paul in a panic. He was understanding, friendly and knowledgeable. He told me not to panic and gave me great information on how to take care of the ants quickly and without spraying harmful chemicals around my children. When Paul arrived, he did a thorough inspection of the property and took the time to educate me about ants. We also talked about how to deal with mice in the basement during winter and he showed me things that I could do to prevent them from getting in. The price he charged was the price he quoted on the phone. Paul was friendly and honest, I would recommend him to anyone!