Jysk Linen 'N Furniture Inc

Reviews for Jysk Linen 'N Furniture Inc

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Bedding, Looks pretty, but Sucks

I bought the Cameron 6 pice comforter set. It looks pretty, but it sucks. the comforter is paper thin so It won't keep you warm, the pillow shams have a fusible interfacing so when I steamed them to remove the wrinkles they glued closed so I had to rip the interfcing out to open the shams. The decorative pillows were either understuffed or buttons were not centered nor would it sit right on the bed. I would not recommend this to anyone, and because I had caused damage to the pillow shams the store would not allow me a return.
Don't waist you money, shop anywhere else but JYSK.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Jysk pillow

The pillow I bought has protruding feathers that are scratching the face and could cause serious injury to the eye during the sleep! It's is like more than dozen feathers coming out on every move! Horrible feeling and my daughter ended up with scratches on her little face.

Rosemary Belliveau in Hamilton
Rosemary Belliveau in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drapes

I went into JYSK store #1874 and just about gave up and left empty handed but my day was saved by Susan and Jennifer with their knowledge and service. Thank You ladies.

Fiona grieve from Port Moody
Fiona grieve from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

The couch that never came

Do not ever purchase anything from this company! I paid for a couch online on dec 3rd and no one even called me about dropping it off, even thou my invoice had been mailed to me with order complete emailed on it. When I finally called the store they told me it had been "missed" and it was no big deal and set up an appointment to have it delivered? It didn't come that day. I took a day off of work, as I was had people coming over and it was too late to buy another couch before Christmas. It never came that day either. Third attempt after hours of time wasted calling the store and the online help desk, still no couch. The entire time no one has contacted me, I have always had to contact them, nor seemed remotely apologetic, I guess this is simply how they do business there, as when mentioning it to a family member they had a similar experience. So here I am, two days out of work, with no couch for company coming out at Christmas, and they still have my money? Appalling.

Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
8 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

coffee table

got a neat Indian style coffee table ehre, not what i expected from a scandinavian style store but we love the table. It's very rustic but solid wood and great value for what we paid.

Nana in Port moody
Nana in Port moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

household curtains

they were very helpful with finding a specific item. Very nice staff that made many suggestions and fixed when there was a problem
I have shopped there many times since and always been pleased

Becca in Vancouver
Becca in Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home office products

I went into this store looking for an affordable desk, chair and some shelving units to furnish my den. I found some really decently priced shelves that were quite sturdy and a desk that matched the shelves and had enough space for my computer, printer and speakers. The chair was a great basic black leather office chair that is comfy and seems fairly durable.

Dayna Ferris in Coquitlam
Dayna Ferris in Coquitlam
3 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Purchased a Bed

I went to Jysk to purchase a new bed frame. The staff were very kind and helped me load my new bed into my car. When I got home and tried to assemble the bed frame I discovered that there was a piece missing. I called the store the next morning and explained the situation. They apologized for the mix up and said the piece is at the store waiting. I went to pick it up right away. I have had my bed frame for 6 months and I love it!

Liv Fellardeau in Vancouver
Liv Fellardeau in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

curtains, lamps,towels

Love this store!! the collection is great you can find anything for your home including bedding, towels, furnitures and alot of decorations including candle holders of any kind, hanging, wall mount, table.Pictures and the price is always resonable and the customer service was great

Rocket in Coquitlam
Rocket in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Table

I needed a new table for the front of my house. On my way home from work I decided to stop by the Jysk. I walked through the store and looked at the selections they had. I selected the table I liked and was pleased that it was generally much cheaper than similar products I had seen at other stores.

So far the table has worked out great and I didn't have to rob a bank for it.