Countertops

Reviews for Just A Countertop

CW in Oakville
CW in Oakville

Bathroom Reno

I'm Not a DIY person or knowledgable about countertops.Chose this place at random for an estimate of granite and laminate for a countertop replacement. Chose an expensive laminate. Ali suggested several different and cheaper options. Sound advice throughout, no pressure or sales pitches. Countertop was ready right on time.....actually a day early! Fit perfectly into the 3 sided location. Great service.

Bruce & Jennifer
Bruce & Jennifer

Kitchen Countertops + Sink and Faucet Installation

Ours was not a simple job: there were several stretches of countertop in non-standard sizes and shapes, a stovetop island, two sinks with faucets, and a custom-designed removable counter. Our layout created special challenges for almost all of these elements. There were 3 separate visits (by Ali the owner and Jonathan the installer) to check and double-check all the measurements. In the end, the fit and finish of all the materials was excellent, but what especially impressed us was Jonathan's care, patient persistence, and problem-solving. He set high standards for himself: there were no short-cuts, and throughout it all, he was unfailingly good humoured. We are delighted with the results and would happily use this company again and recommend them to others.

Tara in Brampton
Tara in Brampton

Countertop Replacement

905-569-8900
3375 Laird Rd., Unit 2
Mississauga
L5L 5R7

We were replacing our laminate countertops with Quartz and had a great experience at Just A Countertop.

Picking out the counter was so pleasant, in store staff was helpful and really went above and beyond to make sure we were making an informed choice. Quote was accurate and fair, based on legwork we did with other companies. Installation was delayed so that the appropriate size slab could be custom sized (minimizes seams and makes it look better), JAC kept in contact the whole time. Installation was smooth and completed wonderfully. Can't recommend enough.

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure as well!

Stephanie in Oakville
Stephanie in Oakville

Quartz Kitchen Countertops

905-569-8900
3375 Laird Rd., Unit 2
Mississauga
L5L 5R7

I had the pleasure of working with the team at Just a Countertop recently to install quarts countertops in the kitchen. The entire team was just amazing. From reception, to Ali (the owner), and the most amazing installer, I have nothing but positive things to say. They all took the time to help me with my selection, did an amazing job with the install making sure I was 100% happy and taking the time to ensure the job was done perfectly. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for any type of countertop :-) 10 stars!!

Thank you Stephanie! It was certainly a pleasure working with you as well!
Ali

Alex
Alex

Kitchen Renovation

Bought a new kitchen from Ikea and found the prices for their countertop to be a bit high. Found Ali at just a countertop whose price saved me over 1000$ and whose customer service was a delight to deal with. Installers were super friendly and did a great job even adjusting things as i asked. I highly recommend just a countertop!

Diane B.
Diane B.
11 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Counter

I contacted Just A Countertop, requested two countertops, chose my finish from samples I had already, and put down 50% deposit. Ali Mamaghan, owner came to my house a few days in advance of the install to check my measurements. He looked at my countertops and said "why do you want new ones?" I said "because the finish is wearing off and it should be replaced" he said "no, some previous owner has varnished or varathaned them (I can't remember which he said), you just need some acetone and it will all come off" with that he told me exactly how to do it, and THEN SAID "I will refund your deposit (done same day), and if you still want countertops after you get the stuff off, call me" GOOD GRIEF what a pleasure to find such an incredibly honest tradesperson!!! I HIGHLY recommend this company because anyone this honest can only do the very best work!!!! Diane Beard

Zorica from Mississauga
Zorica from Mississauga

Kitchen countertop

We ordered our kitchen countertop well in advance of expected installation time knowing that it usually takes two weeks for the material to be delivered. Unfortunately, the company ordered the wrong material forour countertop. When we went to the shop to verify that the order had been placed, they could not find our order at all! A week later, when we came to the shop again to confirm the installation date, we found out that the wrong material had been delivered, and that we had to wait another two weeks for our order. This meant that we had to endure two more weeks without a functioning kitchen, and it also delayed the installation of the backsplash.
The counter was finally delivered two weeks later, and was installed without any other problems.
We were never offered a discount for all the problems we had due to the delayed delivery. We never even got an apology.

Jerry
Jerry

custom made countertop

when I needed a custom made countertop I searched around for the supplier with the best products service and reasonable price. when I called Ali he knew exactly what I wanted and was able to provide all the little details to made it prefectly to my special needs. Service was very good and profesional I will certainly recommend them to anyone need custome countertops whether it being laminate granite or marble they can do it all. Thanks for the great job Jerry

James
James

9.8/10

Kitchen remodeling

We shop around and find the best service a price for our kitchen countertops. The installer (Sergio) was so friendly and helpful and job was done on time and we will go back if need another top.

More about Just A Countertop

Expert designers that can create your dream countertop at a budget that is right for you.
Looking for Countertops pros in Erindale?