Junk It!

Patrick in Milton
Patrick in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Prompt exceptional service

The bin arrived on time, was placed exactly where I asked and was picked up as promised. It was nice to know the full cost upfront and not to be concerned with the weight of every item I placed in the bin.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have.

Fernando in Ottawa
Fernando in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Efficient is key !!!

It was just a single phone call, simple questions, instructions and ready, the box is in your driveway next day.
Very efficient service is key for our business. Now call for pick up.

Hi Fernando, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great process

The bin was the perfect size, no weight restrictions, super flexible with the pick up date (with it being off season) without charging me extra days and they were so communicative about the pick up and which days they couldn’t come to pick it up due to snowstorms. It was so easy as great and transparent.

Kim S in Milton
Kim S in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Junk It! bin at our house was easy and fast

I ordered the bin for our house online and it was easy and quick.
I originally ordered one too small and they fixed it within 24 hours even in a snowstorm.
The customer service is amazing and they exceeded my expectations.
In the end the bill was less than I had anticipated after using their online discount codes.
Highly recommend this company

Hi Kim, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently.
Thanks again!

Arthur in Mississauga
Arthur in Mississauga

Great, careful, respectful, courteous and very reasonably priced

Had to get rid of a number of things (wood and metal scraps, heavy furniture, all kinds of sport equipment, old bags of cement and water softener, and an old heavy safe). They came promptly, were very nice, very careful not to damage any aspect of our home or property and, to top it off, were very reasonably priced. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Hello Arthur,

Customer in Vaughan
Customer in Vaughan

This is how the business should work

Honestly I don't understand how any of the other junk removal companies stay in business.

I needed a 5 yard bin for dirt and sod. Simple, right?

I got ridiculous quotes from others, and crazy requirements like having to separate the dirt from the sod and order two bins for them.

With JunkIt I had no trouble. No hidden fees, they charged exactly what they said it will cost.

The driver delivering the bin spent some extra time making sure it doesn't damage the driveway.

I had a hard time calling them before setting up the bin delivery (done it all online) but after that I called them a couple of times and spoke to a real person.

I'm very satisfied with their service.

Hello!

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust are so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again!

Private User reviews , ON

Bin rental for clearing out garage etc.

I was very happy with the service from Junk it! This was the easiest and most stress free bin rental that I have done to date. No hidden surprises with respect to disposal fees, everything is up front. They dropped and picked up the bin when they advised they would and where you wanted it. I would and have recommended this company to friends.

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

A&D in East Toronto
A&D in East Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Quick service and reasonably priced

Excellent service! Tim dropped our bin in our small shared drive with about 2 inches to spare on either side- pretty impressive skills! Bin was dropped off and picked up on time as well. We would definitely use Junk It again. Thanks, Dave & Andrea (Upper Beaches, Toronto)

Hi A&D, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Bin rental

I called on a Saturday morning about renting a 10 yard bin. They were able to get a bin on my front yard within a couple hours of my request! I loved that I didn’t have to be there for pick up or drop off! Easy to work with, great service!

Hi Kathleen, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Tony in Etobicoke
Tony in Etobicoke

Fast, Efficent, Reliable and Great price!

The crew at Junk It simply amazed me with their attention to detail and how fast they completed the work! Will definwltyl​y use them again!

Keep up the great work!

tony

Hi Tony, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2018, 2019 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.