Reviews for Junk It!

Eva in Vaughan

I have ordered a waste bin twice and will be ordering once more to clear out 29 years of clutter from our home as we get ready to move. The bins were delivered on time, removed on time and the payment was easy to do online. The cost was much lower than previous years we needed bins for renovations. I would say that Junkit is an excellent service!

Hi Eva, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Heather F. in Toronto

We had a great experience with the JunkIt! team. We appreciated the straight forward order form on their website. It was very clear and easy to use. We ordered a tarp and bungee cords along with the dumpster.

We were not home when the bin was dropped off or picked up but we really appreciated that the driver left the tarp on the porch for us when the bin was delivered and then the pick-up driver saved our tarp for us! The driver had bundled the tarp with the bungee cords and left it for us on the front porch.

Very happy with the service and would definitely use them again!

Hi Heather, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Frances in Toronto, Ontario

Reached out to Junkit based on my contractors advice and was not disappointed. Booking on line - easy. Email confirmation and reminder - appreciated. Bin dropped - where I wanted (back of the driveway on 2x4s to protect the asphalt) and the snow shoveled out. Staff - courteous and professional. The drop off window was very wide and had a bunch of stuff to get done that day. Quick call in the morning and the gentleman who answered got on the phone with the driver and had the time frame narrowed down to a 45 min window (I'm sure that doesn't happen all the time but was very helpful on my demo day). Glad I called Junkit - would definitely use them again.

Hi Frances, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dianne Howe  from Oakville

I have used Junk It on 2 other occasions. This time I used them to declutter basements in our two homes and parts of my kitchen.

Junk It is reliable. I emailed, set up the delivery date and pickup date. The bin was delivered early on December 27 as promised and picked up early on December 30, 2017.

I highly recommend using Junk It!

Happy New Year Dianne! Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

felixwon9 in Markham

From setting up the appointment with the gentleman on the phone to dealing with the movers that came; the folks at the Junk-It company are both easy to work with and also very pleasant and courteous folks.

We live in an apartment so it's not exactly as easy as removing junk from the house as we have to coordinate with both the company and management but the person setting the appointment up made it very easy for us. They would also have email confirmation and reminders so you won't forget and once the folks get here, they called ahead of time to make sure we're good for the allotted time.

The two gentleman that came by, Alex and Derek, were very polite and courteous in our exchange and they worked extremely efficiently and quickly as well. We thought it might take an hour or so at least but they finished up in 45 minutes top.

They also are very safe and when it came to any of the electrical wiring, Derek also made sure that we understood what was done so that whoever works on it next or if you were to do so yourself; you'd know what had been done before.

All in all, it was certainly exceptional service and I would surely recommend this company to anyone if Derek and Alex are the standard for this company.

Happy New Year Felixwon9! Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kukri Sports Canada in Markham

The price is right, the employees were professional, quick and courteous. I've used JunkIt twice already and will continue to call them for junk removal in the future. Five Stars.

Hello Kukri Sports Canada! Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It. Happy Holidays!

Rami in Ottawa

Requested a bin for a demolition product. Timely and careful drop off in a difficult urban environment. Friendly service. Easy to communicate with on-line or in person. No hesitation to recommend.

Hi Rami, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Hubert & Eve

Booked on-line to save - it was easy and got my time window right away. On the day, everything was great: call to confirm arrival, arrival on time, courteous manner, everything clean, fast and complete removal work, including wrestling something out of the garden. I had overestimated my load when booking so the quoted price was reduced. And big bonus: he did a total sweep-up afterward so the area was immaculate! I was absolutely thrilled!!

Hi Hubert & Eve, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

I found this company to be efficient, on time, easy to contact. We discussed what I wanted and what they can do for me. They work well with customers. I have used other companies; Junk It by far was the best to deal with.

Hello! Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Great service, prompt and friendly! The bin was delivered and dropped early in the a.m. and put exactly where we needed it. We had the bin for a deconstruction, lots of flooring and old wall material. Very reasonable rates, excellent communication via email...will use again!

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.