Junk It!

Reviews for Junk It!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Bin rental

I called on a Saturday morning about renting a 10 yard bin. They were able to get a bin on my front yard within a couple hours of my request! I loved that I didn’t have to be there for pick up or drop off! Easy to work with, great service!

Hi Kathleen, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Tony in Etobicoke
Tony in Etobicoke

Fast, Efficent, Reliable and Great price!

The crew at Junk It simply amazed me with their attention to detail and how fast they completed the work! Will definwltyl​y use them again!

Keep up the great work!

tony

Hi Tony, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dot's junk is gone in Scarborough
Dot's junk is gone in Scarborough

De cluttering my life

I had never used this service before and had tons of stuff to get rid of. I ordered the bin and it was delivered exactly when they said it would be, on the right side of the driveway. I ended up filling faster than I had thought and called to get the bin picked up earlier and it was no problem.
All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly and professionally.
I would strongly recommend Junk It to my friends and family

Hi Dot, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Ron Krane from North York
Ron Krane from North York

Amazing Company

Very easy to book online, very fast delivery, driver was professional and friendly, pickup was fast and easy, I would highly recommend this company. I had to contact the company to change pickup day, very courteous and friendly.

Hi Ron, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

SG Thornhill
SG Thornhill

Fast efficient and courteous

I've used junk it multiple times to get rid of unwanted clutter.
They arrive exactly when they say that they'll come and call prior to arrival so that I'm not waiting around all day. Pricing is upfront with no surprises or hidden fees.
They sweep up afterwards and leave the job site spotless. These are my go-to guys for junk removal.

Hi SG, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Amy
Amy

Home cleaning

I have used the services of Junk It twice now in a matter of weeks. My parents are downsizing and cleaning out their home in preparation for sale throwing out 20 years of accumulation of 'stuff'.
I chose Junk It purely from the HomeStars rating and from the reviews.
Unsure of what to expect I was surprised at the service. It was great. Everything was done on-line and was seamless.
Both times no one was home when the bin was dropped off but they took the time to call me to check where I wanted to bin to be dropped off in the driveway. The second time I ordered a bin it was done late Saturday afternoon and the bin arrived on the following Monday as requested and was left in the exact same spot as the first time.
I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Hi Amy,

- All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Grace in Brampton
Grace in Brampton

Basement demo

Thanks Junkit for a seamless experience. The bin was delivered perfectly and the driver was personable and helpful. If ever needed I would not hesitate to call again and will recommend Junkit services to any one looking.

Hi Grace, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Moving out

I was looking for a junk bin service for my mom place moving out. We have tons of unwanted stuffs. Friend of mine has recommended me couple of compnaies, after I talked to Junk It, the professionalism give me the confidence of hiring them. So I order the bin. The whole process is handle with professional, staff was amazing friendly, will recommend to anyone who has the same needs.

Hello! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Harry A.
Harry A.

CLEANUP IN MY HOME (BASEMENT ESPECIALLY) AND GARDEN

The experience with Junk-It was excellent from start to finish - finding the company via the internet, help with the size of bin, easy contact by phone for help when needed, everything done in the time arranged, quite reasonable cost, and an easy, natural friendliness of all staff, including the truckers.

Hi Harry, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Dumpster rental

Rented a dumpster to get rid off a bunch of stuff after cleaning out my basement. The dumpster arrived on time was placed in the spot I had requested and was pick up on time. I would definitely use them again easy to deal with no hassles.

Hi Dave, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2018, 2019 providing professional, licensed and insured services. Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA. SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www. junkit. ca. Find out why we ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Burlington?