Jungle Interiors

Reviews for Jungle Interiors

Interiors By Lynne
Interiors By Lynne

Artificial plants

Les Ford and his design team have exceeded my expectations every time we've had the opportunity to work together. Not only are their designs fresh and inspiring but their service is exemplary.

Lori in Stouffville
Lori in Stouffville

Home Decor

We met Les three years ago when we moved into our new home and had him work with us on several different projects. Each time Les was extremely helpful, reliable, timely and professional. We've enjoyed working with him.

Joanne from Markham
Joanne from Markham

Fireplace Christmas Decorations

I wanted a new fireplace mantal decoration for our new home. Les came to our home and took pictures of our decor as well as the fireplace. Within a few days, Jungle Interiors called me to say it was ready. They were not only efficient but the arrangement is spectacular, everyone loves it.
I have been shopping at Jungle Interiors for 15 years and I am never disappointed with their service or products.

Janice in Sharon
Janice in Sharon

Silk Plant Environment

Les and Bernie at Jungle Interiors have always exceeded my expectations. I have been dealing with this company for years and their quality of product and their service is phenomenal. They do an amazing job of coordinating an entire room to suit the decor or simply adding an accent piece that really works. Great people to deal with and they are definitely committed to customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Diane from Stouffville, Ontario
Diane from Stouffville, Ontario

Tree & flower arrangements

Les Ford & staff have always been so helpful in designing artificial trees, flower & Xmas arrangements in both of my last homes. I have dealt with Les approximately 15 years and found he & his staff just great to work with. I have also found his prices to be quite resonable as well. I would highly recommend Jungle Interiors to anyone who is interested in having their home look first class!!

Meredith Robillard from Stouffville, ON
Meredith Robillard from Stouffville, ON
9.8/10

Office and Home(S)

Our introduction to Jungle Interiors was over 5 years ago when Les created an exquisite planter box for our new office. The quality of the work and "realism" of the materials so impressed us we did not hesitate to invite Les into our home in hopes to add a little more "life" to it. With little insight from us Les was able to create some wonderful pieces, from wall urns in our living room, to ivy's in the kitchen to trees in our foyer our home definitely came "alive". Having just recently moved it was a "no-brainer" who to call to liven up our new home and once again Les and his designer came through with flying colours. Jungle Interiors is Creative, Quality, Craftsmanship with Personality Plus.

More about Jungle Interiors

Since 1987, Jungle Interiors has designed profesional real-as-life 'silk' plant environments for home, busines and workplace. Our comitment to customer satisfaction is to impres with value through quality and service, striving always to give our clients more than they expect. Visit our unique website and discover what the Jungle can ...