Partridge Fine Landscapes

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6P 1W4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in York  >  Partridge Fine Landscapes

Reviews for Partridge Fine Landscapes

Xerxes in Lorne Park
Xerxes in Lorne Park

Redo the entire Front Yard , walkway, trees,plantings

This was major job (not for Partridge though). There were several planning meetings and design redos. Juergen (The owner) is very customer focus, which is great. The design process was to our complete satisfaction. Some implementation issues along the way but they were handled quite well. The crew was very knowledgeable and professional. The project started and completed on time. Overall I give them a 9 due to lack of good communication internal to the company as well as with me. Juergen did not keep good time when meeting. He either forgot or didn't show up (or VERY late) without communicating. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but after 3 incidences I had to have a chat with him. Other than that I would highly recommend the company.

bg in rosedale
bg in rosedale
18 reviews ,

Garden refurbishment, relaying stone, fountain safety

Juergen arranged for his team to come and complete a job that would enable us to enjoy summer in our yard. It was organised and booked by his office who are responsive and thoughtful. His workteam were punctual, efficient, worked hard and left both the area they'd worked in and the rest of the yard looking spotless.
The quality of the work was very high. I recommend them highly

Moore Park
Moore Park
9.5/10

Landscaping

We have used Juergen several times over the past 15 years at three different homes. The design is inevitably outstanding, and the execution always flawless.

Juergen has completed 'cosmetic' jobs involving simple planting designs, to an integrated design and construction project around an inground pool.

At least 2-3 times a year we have passers-by coming to our door and asking who did our landscaping.

Jenny from Toronto-6229
Jenny from Toronto-6229

9.3/10

New gazebo and outdoor sitting area

I'm a big outdoors person and love to spend my time outside gardening. But what I was missing was an area outside where I could enjoy the hardwork I put into my backyard something I couldn't do on my own. Juergen Partridge provided numerous creative and fresh ideas and worked with me until we decided on a design. Their professionalism and dedication to their job shone through in my new outdoor sitting area, complete with a gazebo and rock garden. Everytime I relax outside with a cup a tea, I want to call them and say thank you again!

More about Partridge Fine Landscapes

For 40 years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, discovering new territory in residential landscape design/ construction along the way. Partridge continues to remove barriers and facilitate a freer movement of life from indoors to outdoors and back in again. Juergen Partridge has instilled in us the belief ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in York?