Jordans Casual Home

Chloe in Richmond
Chloe in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Sofa

Wanted a swatch but it's not available. Sales person loaned me a cushion of another sofa that has same fabric. He insisted to have an imprint of my credit card as a deposit, if i don't return the cushion the imprint will be put through. Guess how much he entered as the amount on my imprint? $1160!!! Yes, $1160 as deposit when i only took away ONE cushion. He said it put the value of the sofa down. But i didn't take the sofa away - all i wanted was a swatch and borrowed a cushion!

I found this action truly disturbing and unethical.

Kristine in Abbotsford
Kristine in Abbotsford

9.3/10

area rugs and furniture

I was shopping around for a new kitchen table and chairs. Found one at one store, found one at Jordans. I preferred the one at Jordans, it was almost identical. Asked the owner David what he could do with the price difference. I was ordering three bound carpets from him, some lamps and some art. He decided to match the price of the table at the other store. He was basically taking our word on it and said he would rather have our business! We had brought home a torchiere and dicovered that it was defective, David had drivers come out to pick it up and repair it. Great service. We will definitely consider Jordans again for any further purchases.